Stars updated

That ****ing blue star is going to make me leave neowin.

You're going to leave over a small graphic? You better be kidding otherwise that's just really lame.

thats a joke right? you are going to leav a community just because a star? :|

You're going to leave over a small graphic? You better be kidding otherwise that's just really lame.

well yeah that is, but for subscriber's it should really be a choice. ;)

Don't leave Neowin over something so silly. Your contribution is worth way more than getting upset of a star. Really.

I like the new Subscriber badge, and I don't care that I don't have any stars. I am not going to leave over it.

Why must the first star be different than the others?

Why can't all the stars be the same?

It annoys me alot actually :no:

Just read through the thread and you will see why. it's been explained many times.

Hey if you are a subscriber and you hit 1337 will it change? lol I want my screenshot heh:laugh:h:

No, it won't. In all honesty, being a subscriber is much more important. This is why we gave you guys the badge. We wanted you to feel like you were truely doing something important for the community.

Just read through the thread and you will see why. it's been explained many times.

Yeah, I know it's because of "signing up to Neowin and being a part of this great community", but the first star doesn't have to have a blue background.

Doesn't go along with the other stars.

All the stars should look alike IMO.

Yeah, I know it's because of "signing up to Neowin and being a part of this great community", but the first star doesn't have to have a blue background.

Doesn't go along with the other stars.

All the stars should look alike IMO.

You did not read through then. The first star will change colors depending on your amount of posts. It turns red permanently once you reach 10,000 posts.

No, it won't. In all honesty, being a subscriber is much more important. This is why we gave you guys the badge. We wanted you to feel like you were truely doing something important for the community.

Ahh okay :) the badge rocks anyway :punk: I'll just photoshop the 1337 stars when i hit it and post in milestones :p :laugh:

why have stars at all,

couldn't be a more interesting symbol.

don't like the blue icon.. :/ the color is a little bit off from the standard theme imo

but i am a minimalist,, so i would rather have 1px symbols :p

Ahh oka:):) the badge rocks anywa:punk:k: I'll just photoshop the 1337 stars when i hit it and post in milestones ::laugh:h:

Lol that sounds like a plan to m:p:p. I'm glad you like it. It was a great pleasure working with configure on the one badge.

I totally agree.

I for one, don't care if my stars are missing. I like it the way it is now.

Nice work.

(Y)

You did not read through then. The first star will change colors depending on your amount of posts. It turns red permanently once you reach 10,000 posts.

I know that too. But still.. I think that the old system was better.

And all of those with more than 10,000 posts should have alot of stars (like before) instead of a star with a red background.

The star with the blue/red background stands out so much that it bothers me.

Like I said before; all the stars should look the same IMO.