Your Mac Hardware Setup

Damn.. always US isnt it lol.. US this US that.. :( LOL :p..

Search street signs on eBay.

There are a lot of places that make customized street signs for no additional charges.

Make sure they're empressed like the one pictured and not printed on.

Best of luck.

Finally got around to taking pictures with my Mom's Kodak EasyShare 3.1MP camera.

desk001.JPG

You can see my iMac and Sennheiser HD280-Pro headphones (in front of my mac) along with my PC and PC monitor on the same desk...

desk002.JPG

My iMacs backside, isn't she lovely...Err...

desk003.JPG

XM, some stuff, and a linksys switch. see if u can name what cartoon stuffanimal is on the left :p

Edited by kairon

Tazmanian Devil. :p

Yeah, my room is very kiddish. It's looked the same for as long as I can remember. (minus the ikea desk added recently)

17" iMac is so sweet. now why Apple doesn't make the 17" studio display wide? :crazy:

Aaron, DON'T Say stuff like that! :angry: ...I'll be forced to slap you if it does happen! :cry:

lol I couldn't help posting these photos I took of some of my old Macs. This thread brought back memories of my Mac days. I still have Mac ties, administrating the basicically entirely Mac network at the local primary school.

Quadra 700 and AppleCD 300

DSC01290.JPG

PowerMac 6500 and PowerBook 145B

DSC01291.JPG

Mac Classic

DSC01293.JPG

lol I couldn't help posting these photos I took of some of my old Macs. This thread brought back memories of my Mac days. I still have Mac ties, administrating the basicically entirely Mac network at the local primary school.

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01290.JPG

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01291.JPG

Mac Classic

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01293.JPG

He he, Right on man (Y)

hey i think its halirious dat you guys love your macs so much, but more than half of you have microsoft mouses

o well, i find it funny

just a thought :huh:

hey i think its halirious dat you guys love your macs so much, but more than half of you have microsoft mouses

o well, i find it funny

I don't see how anyone could cope with those one-button mice. That's one thing Apple got wrong IMO.

o well, i find it funny

Last time I checked, owning a Mac or a Dell didn't mean you have to use the included Mac or Dell mouse :rolleyes:

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01290.JPG

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01291.JPG

Mac Classic

http://members.ii.net/~skendall/DSC01293.JPG

Lol! That's awesome! The only one out of the ones you shown that I've used is the Mac Classic. Oh the good ol' days...

o well, i find it funny

just a thought  :huh:

I put a PCI USB card in the PowerMac 6500 (It has ADB only) just so I could use a decent USB Microsoft mouse :p

That was before I discovered Logitech! MX700 :D

Heck I even felt a great sense of achievement when I got OS X running on the thing (It only has a PPC 603e processor), damn it was slow :p Although I still love old Macs, Apple has certainly come a long way in the past few years!

o well, i find it funny

loving Macs doesn't mean we hate Microsoft.

btw i use Logitech. ;)

most people here love Windows XP so much, yet a lot of them try so hard to make their Windows looks like OSX. do you find that hilarious too? :unsure:

I like XP very much. While I personally don't like it as much as OS X, each OS has their own place. I wouldn't use any OS but XP on my PC.

HAHAHA our school is full of mac classics all the teachers like them, my english teacher calls hers old reliable hahahahahha she says its the best thing since sliced bread

our school uses SOME macs, our teachers hate them, not the macs fault though, we use old outdated software running on OS9. Still DECENT, but it sure is not OSX. We are upgrading, but knowing our cheap school it will probably be to like OS 10.2 or something

o well, i find it funny

I don't see how anyone could cope with those one-button mice. That's one thing Apple got wrong IMO.

I have been looking for a bluetooth mouse for my powerbook. All the ones that logitech and MS make are just plain butt-ugly IMO. So I decided to go to the apple retailer and check out their bluetooth mouse. I was actually quite impressed with it and am pretty sure I could get used to only one button. I mean my trackpad only has one button on it and I get along with it fine. I think that I might pick it up unless I can find any other bt mouse that looks good.

BTW, has anyone else with an apple notebook wished there was a cntrl button on the right side of they keyboard instead of enter so you could right-click easier? Wait, I just had a though, isn't there programs where you can change that stuff around I thought. Or is it built in to OS X???