Your Mac Hardware Setup

Uh Larry, that is scary. My PC is the exact same Antec case with the same keyboard and the same Sony p1110 monitor if that's what I think it is. How weird. :blink:

I used to use it just for games also but I finally decided to just use my Mac full time for everything so I gave it away. Still, that is just creepy.

Wow Fusion that is super weird, because that is the monitor I have just as you said! WEIRD!! :blink:

And I just cant give up my Windows comp for gaming, I really cant. Although the Mac has made leaps and bounds in that area in the past few years as far as keeeping up with newer games better, it still does pale in comparison IMO.

Also one thing it also allows me to do and possibly the most important is feel like I am not sitting in front of the same computer the entire day. Very much just a mental thing because as you see the comps are right next to eachother, but it does keep me a little more sane. Now here maybe you can say I am :wacko: :D

:ninja: Can't afford an LCD. I prefer multiple screens to one big one. And it is a PL 900/900 OCC'd to 1000/1000; I put a nice all copper low profile ThermalTake heatsink on it...now that I have it in the ATX case, tho, I am considering a larger, more powerful cooling solution to possibly get it to 1100 or 1200. Thankfully, the L2 cache is integrated in the CPU in the 750FX, or I would have to come up with a seperate cooling solution for it. Pic attached to show you CPU. Finally, I don't know about it being an IKEA item; I got it at Sears Home store for like $12 or something. I just liked it cause its the same Trash on the Dock. :ninja:

post-60-1076826164.jpg

:ninja: It's actually an 800/900 upgrade...I don't think its supposed to do a thousand. Yes, having three screens is great, I find it really useful. At one point I had six. (2x radeon 7k 32mb dual monitor, 2x radeon 7k 64mb single monitor) but i gave it up so my wife could also have 3 displays on her B&W. :ninja:

Mine now, speakers and display added since I last posted in here :D

OMG, you got a cinema display, im not much of a mac user, but the visaul style of mac products are spectacular, you get an A+ for your set up.

(Goten)

i went to ikea-usa.com i think thats it, and they dint have anything like this .i guess u cud call it simliar. but most of there stuff was metal and mobile, or really cheap looking. also do u assemble urself? or is there another site? that stuff just dint look right.

any1 ever seen those lil pad charger things (its like a lil pad (kinda like a mouse pad maybe?) and u just set ur devices like cellphones or w/e on it, and it charges, no wires connect to device just set it down and it begins charging? any1 no of something like this and if it works with the ipod?