A thread for those of us that ordered 4G ipods.

Got my 4G 20gig iPod here in the UK Yesturday :)

Despite bad weather holding up the plane between belgium and cardiff (TNT have strange delivery, Cork in Ireland -> Belgium -> Cardiff -> Bristol -> Me!), It came at 6PM Yesturday, the guy had to call me up because Apple simply have "Name, Town, Postcode" on the box. No streetname, so the guy had no idea where i lived :p

Anyway, i got it, all working brilliantly :) Takes a while to charge, though!

Edit: Oh! And the Dock and Carry case were dispatched yesturday from Flextronics in Holland - They'll be here on tuesday, as it seems TNT don't pickup on weekends.

--Raz

RAZOR how is the click weel on the new ipod is it easy to get used to and does it make a lot of noice when pressing buttons on it

When you first use it, it feels odd (Mum has a 3G, so im used to fiddling with that), But its so much easier to use, and makes a little noise, no louder than the little clicker you get when scrolling through (though, you can turn that off), especially when most of the time you've got the music on in ya ears anyway, you wont be able to hear it at all.

I bought a pair of the in-ear apple headphones which came last week, before the iPod, But, after one listen, they're awful with bass compared to my Sony MDREX71's, so ive moved back to them - shame they're not white, but if you look around on ebay, you can find them in white - perfect!.

o ye my freind has them earphones and there supposed to be the best on the market and they make them in white to go with the ipod i cant wait for mine to come its takin ages.

mine's being shipped from shangahai, its going to take forever to get here

shouldn't take long at all. mine is also coming from there. shipped saturday and estimated date for me to recieve it is this wednesday.

Ignore me, looked at your location thing on the left - I have my iPod on, not paying attention ;)

I ordered it about 30 minutes after it came online last monday - so its not bad really :)

Remember, if you engrave it, you might not be able to sell it when the 5G comes out eventually.

If you do want to engrave, it would be smart to put your name and address on it. Nobody would be able to peel off an address sticker because there isn't one.

Remember, if you engrave it, you might not be able to sell it when the 5G comes out eventually.

If you do want to engrave, it would be smart to put your name and address on it. Nobody would be able to peel off an address sticker because there isn't one.

anyone who buys an ipod and worries about being able to resell it before they even have it has problems.

I just got this:

Shipped

1 Shipped 26/07/2004

Invoice No. : 9030590175

Carrier : TNT Nederland B.V.

I'm in Denmark.. does anyone have a clue how long it'll take.. I mean the Netherlands are pretty close by..

I tried tracking it with my tracking number on tnt's site, but they couldn't find it??

Cheers, Andreas

mine was supposed to ship today but its delayed untill the 30th :( i realy need it to come as im going on holiday the next week if it does not ship by friday im simply going to cancel my 4g and go buy a 3g as the shops are selling them for ?2.19 now

mine is still in china...been there since saturday.

mine too, but it says on the tracking that it left the ramp, i hope it gets here wednesday like it says

mind if i ask what with?

How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist

Dispatched today :D

Will it arrive tomorrow :huh: ? I really want it too

mines says it wont be shipped until the 29th :( and you even got yours engraved :(:(

Poor you :( Mine took exactly a week to be dispatched.....i really want it to arrive tomorrow before i go out so i can charge it and use it :p But that's unlikley :(