Forum Fun images

Steven P.

Its that time again where Neowin is considering upgrading the forum fun directory, plans entail an image index categorized into the appropriate sections.

To qualify for consideration you need to embed the images in the thread (no links) and they have to be on OUR SERVER as an attachment.. so one post per pic.

Dupe images will be 'post' deleted.

Have fun...

Current images we already have

ps: No bad language please, and respect our forum rules as far as nudity and the like are concerned.

• Like 1
rollinup

Good idea. :yes:

GNRambo

This will be interesting :shifty:

Simon-

Just trying to get the ball rolling.

But definately this one!

post-48-1090356497.gif

shockz
Just trying to get the ball rolling.

But definately this one!

That thing is so overused already. :laugh:

IceDogg

I'm kind of new here.. I have a question. Off topic sorry. I see some post that says attached pic, but I can see them. Just the text no way to view it. why? can someone help me with this? thanks :D

Sebbhe

couldn't there be a small gallery aswell, it's hard to know which image you should pick only by the title

Chris Allen

I wonder if it is possible to enable a thumbnail viewing of the images. That would be much nicer I think, though likely a hog on bandwidth. :s

Andrew Lyle

LMFAO those pictures are classic (Y)... gotta add some richard simons and the pulp fiction one!

DigitalN.

where is DoNuTs® with his "you are here" one :laugh:

Night.Hawk
:yes:

I'm loving it.

KillerV2.0

you are under arrest... sorry we're running low on budget (damn I should've at least asked for a horn...)

post-48-1090372498.jpg

IceDogg

Attached Image is all I'm seeing.. I know to some I look stupid for asking.. but I can't find info on this. even if it's a link that actually has the info on how to see the image instead of Attached Image that would be great. Thanks ahead of time

WishX

NeoDerm CQ Patch (for Neowin Addicts)

post-48-1090373964.jpg

WishX

Step off!

post-48-1090374245.jpg

memNOC

i've got around 90mb of this stuff.. i ripped it from a known (?) [H] depository about a year ago..

here's one from the Apple collection.. :D

post-48-1090375791.jpg

giga

Hope these arent posted.

post-48-1090376451.jpg

Inextremis
i always post this one but its hilarious!!!!!!!

LOL, that's a messed up picture but very funny! :woot: