August Desktops

I haven't posted a desktop in a long time.

Visual Style: Maxlist

Wallpaper: Esprit Libre - (www.lothaleng.com)

Icons: SnowE 2

Programs: Y'z Dock and Rainlendar

august04_thumb.jpg

Click image to enlarge.

I haven't posted a desktop in a long time.

Visual Style: Maxlist

Wallpaper: Esprit Libre - (www.lothaleng.com)

Icons: SnowE 2

Programs: Y'z Dock and Rainlendar

Click image to enlarge.

Great stuff Shpere :cool:

--

Here's mine.

I don't remember where I got the wallpaper but the VS is Opus 1.5, Samurize, Bluecurve GUIReplacer

post-7-1091358828.jpg

Jesus christ man.  It sounds like you're trying to sell me your desktop.  Just post the picture and some info, haha.

I did this because some people just post a desktop screenshot without anything else, and I have been forced to send a PM to them and ask what applications they are using. I did this not to sell my desktop, but just as a convenience and service to people who may be interested at the things on my desktop. Also, I used a small font size which not only saves space, but made the post more elegant-looking too.

<a href='http://chouzan.net/crap/neowin/tn_naomi_august.jpg' target='_blank'>http://chouzan.net/crap/neowin/tn_naomi_august.jpg</a>

Although I have been a devoted Geoshell user, took it upon myself to tinker with BBlean for the past week.

Dammit, you just reminded me of blackbox, now I'm gonna have to get back into it. :p

Anyways, here's mine. Wallpaper is one of mine. Theme is just Computer eyes recolored and Nano icons recolored. You can get the Wall and theme from my devart page, www.raum.deviantart.com

CRNI, post wall please?

post-7-1091362926.jpg

Good thing that you did not post a thumbnail image of your desktop here and warned people about potentially explicit content.

Anyway, good desktop, but I prefer naked body art that shows the beautiful curves of a man/woman. Also, it's too bright for me. I would usually balance off that desktop with a darker shade somewhere.

i hope i don't get banned for posting this one :)

VS: milk redux

wall: porcelain which i extended to 1280x1024

icons: pastels ip

the wallpaper contains a stylish image of female genitalia, not for the sexyness but fot the artistic beauty of it..

parental advisory

btw: anyone know a good milk trillian skin? i find danimator's ichat nice but unusable.

would of been better if it resembled a matured womans body or some hint of a figure.

Wallpaper: Dusty popularity - deviantART

that's an awesome wallpaper. glad you linked to it or else i would've had to ask. ;)

edit: looks like i will need a direct link, if you can. i'm not a subscriber, so i can't search for it. :blush:

Edited by kainashi