Neowin's Official Fantasy Soccer Thread

This is the current table with two games to go for all clubs, apart from the top 4 who still have 3 remaining games :)

post-21315-1115384809_thumb.jpg

i would be second overall

post-92514-1115567181_thumb.jpg

though i had a really crap week this week as you can see. 34 points lol

edit: crap my scores including this weeks game and that table isnt :pinch:

im probly about 8th actually.

Eh not bad, I'm 27th, despite the fact I never touched the team from week 3, even thought Cisse broke his leg :D

Congratulations everybody! These are the final league standings for Neowin!

Pete Gaulton's Toffeemen have taken the title by 44 points, scoring an amazing 1959 points! An amazing achievement! FaRSightxc2's team are in second place with 1915, closely followed by Rob Pears' Sky Blue All Stars. The final 'Champions League' spot has been taken by kavi pancha's 'DexTex'. The UEFA spots have been filled, respectively, by Alex Chong's Wicked Rovers, Robert Dodds 'Untouchables' & Kriz V1's Kriz FC.

The highest score of the week was Mark Windridge's BloodAngels (And they shall know no fear!) who scored 59.

Thanks to everyone for taking part, the league will be reformed in a few weeks ready for next season, and a new thread started. The people that joined the league late this season will have their chance to be in there from the beginnig and perhaps knock Pete Gaulton off the top! (Actually, no you won't because I will win next time. So there. :D :p )

post-21315-1116243223_thumb.jpg

Thread Unpinned

585926892[/snapback]

Cheers BOOG - will inform you when the one starts for next season :)

Next season I will do better :p

My team for the frst 5 weeks was dire, having never played FF before. I mean I had Robbie Savage, ffs. What was I thinking :rolleyes: