Neowin's Official Fantasy Soccer Thread

Whups, forgot to post this weeks league table. Here is how things lie before the mad christmas rush of games. Matt Constantino eases yet further ahead at the top of the table with the gameweeks highest score of 73 , whilst Pete Gaulton and Robert Dodds consolidate their respective second and third positions. FaRSightxc2's team just about leapfrogs Rob Pears' Allstars with a 2 point advantage. Kriz is the best of the rest in sixth position and the rest of the league remains relatively close, particularly between 15th and 21st position.

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1103907699_thumb.jpg

what the hell, i just registered, if i get it right it's like this : u pick some players for ur team and then when they play in real life and score a goal or something i get the points...

correct me if i'm wrong...

fun btw!

Man I have had a crap week. Need some desparate changes! Thought Birmingham City's Carter would be a good signing because he is a cheap, on form player. He didn't play. Typical.

2nd Place for definite and no-one can overtake me with 2nights game as none of the teams around me have players from the two teams playing excellent!!!

10 points ahead of 3rd and a massive 70 points behind the leader!