Windows XP Service Pack 2 Release Update

you know, i share the excitement of all of you, i cant wait for SP2 either... but then you get it installed and youre like "ok... well thats done" and go about your business... it's never that exciting afterall.. :happy:

LOL Pookster... roflmao

i think they deserve a partay, they have been working very hard on this, but time will tell that if sp2 was really worth for downloading... iam waiting to get my hands on it.

you know, i share the excitement of all of you, i cant wait for SP2 either... but then you get it installed and youre like "ok... well thats done" and go about your business... it's never that exciting afterall.. :happy:

You gotta point, what is there to look forward to after the install? :o

You gotta point, what is there to look forward to after the install? :o

Knowing that your system is finally fresh so you can screw it up again :p

Not that I will screw it up :wacko:

Just a quick question, the version of sp2 which will be going to release late night today (sometime) is this the final version or a beta (just making it sure b4 i install it)

plz lemme knoe

its 00.29 here in the uk.. :(

Go to bed and wake up tomorrow, should be out :yes:

Just a quick question, the version of sp2 which will be going to release late night today (sometime) is this the final version or a beta (just making it sure b4 i install it)

plz lemme knoe

Final (Y)

plz lemme knoe

Should be the Final

Well we still got Microsoft Virtual Server betas to play with, Media Center 2005, Longhorn Beta, Win XP SP3 Betas.... etc. :)

Or if really want some fun, go play with Linux until SP3. :)