SP2 OUT on Windows Beta

****** :p

5 minutes left :D

11 for me!!! dammit i need to upgrade, i just upgraded to 3Mbps but im doing it again next year, 5Mbps!!!! :D for the same price

A friend of mine who is in the SP2 beta just saw a posting on the newsgroups that build 2180 is FINAL and released to testers as of 10am today. According to him, it should be available at the Microsoft Download Center sometime next week.

I consider him a trustworthy source.

T

Someome PM me a link... I got T3 and can grab it fast and install

@freeza..

thats the RC2

ahh damnit, oh well i just cancelled it :D

,Aug 6 2004, 09:58] those download.microsoft.com links are the rc2 version.. the sizes don't match the final released on windowsbeta today

oh poo :(

A friend of mine who is in the SP2 beta just saw a posting on the newsgroups that build 2180 is FINAL and released to testers as of 10am today. According to him, it should be available at the Microsoft Download Center sometime next week.

I consider him a trustworthy source.

T

Which group?

,Aug 6 2004, 18:01] Well im not going to post a link but the sp2 rtm ENU 266MB link has been torrented it appears.. Its digitally signed it appears also..

Thats the release from windows beta?

,Aug 6 2004, 20:01] Well im not going to post a link but the sp2 rtm ENU 266MB link has been torrented it appears.. Its digitally signed it appears also..

Ill only download sp2 from microsoft.com, Im not THAT desparute (or something like that :p)