Neowin's Official Fantasy Football Leagues

= Pitt Panthers :)

Baseballpro9, by any chance were you using 'war elephants' for fantasy football at nfl.com last year? I played against that name, so was just thinking about that :p

(now this better do better than the baseball league lol ;) )

If we're not there for the live draft, and everyone on our pre-ranked list has been taken, does Yahoo use their default list thing to fill in for who we want to draft?

the list goes on forever so it shouldn't run out but if it does it just picks up where you left off...

The yahoo system is really clean and easy. I have used it for a couple years, and really like it.

If you cannot make the draft, Yahoo will pick selections based on 2 things.

1. Your preranking of players

2. Yahoo's preranking of players.

So, here is what I do. I prerank about 50-75 people, that gives me about 3-5 rounds the way that "I" want the draft to go. Then when my preranking runs out (so those players have been drafted, or the posions that I have available are not on my predraft) it will move to the yahoo preranking.

You can even specify player that you do not want it to look at. So people like Anquin Bolden, Shipp Marcel) out for part to most of the season, you may not want to draft them ahead of time.

If you have any questions on fantasy football etc, let me know as I am in multiple leagues each year, and have used the yahoo system both live and predraft many time.

By the way. GO BUCS!!!!

good luck all.

i was not going to do one this year but got talked into it at work. so i joined the aol league.

hopefully i can win a lot without putting much time into it. i have like zero time to really pay attention to it.

How to enter:

Sign in to yahoo. If you don't have an account, get one at http://www.yahoo.com

Then click here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...ster/joinleague (you may need to login at this point with your own Yahoo account) and select "Join a Custom League"

The league's # is 484445, password is boog.

Enjoy. We will ba having a live draft on September 14th (Tuesday) at 8 PM Central standard time (-6 GMT), unless a majority of owners do not want that. Live drafts are fun, though, in getting to know your fellow neowinians. If you cannot make a live draft, say so, but do not enter. I may open another league for non-live drafts, so we have the best of both worlds.

Awesome, I signed up. I never tried the live draft before, so I do not know if I can make it. A non-live draft league would be a good idea too. Then again if I am not there it will pick for me based on my rankings. Go Moles!

Edited by jmole

Boog could you possibly edit your first thread and put which person on Neowin corresponds to which team in fantasy football. Like myself I noticed that some people on yahoo do not have the same name as we do on Neowin, so we would not know who we are playing against.