Neowin's Official Fantasy Football Leagues

Congratulations to the Evil Empire. I'd like to wish you and everyone else the best in the next round. Man this is fun, never played in a league with playoffs before, actually only played a couple of times all together.

Congratulations to the Evil Empire. I'd like to wish you and everyone else the best in the next round. Man this is fun, never played in a league with playoffs before, actually only played a couple of times all together.

585108760[/snapback]

thanks man i had a pretty good week, but i think boog is gonna get me this week

i want to say nice game to insolent mix, but unless your defensive players put up a amazing amount of points i have won the neowin fantasy football championship....................wooohooo

congrats to boog (league 2) and chicocahill (league 1) for being the champs in the neowin fantasy football leagues.

I came in 5th in league 1 and 7th in league 2

I'd like to 2nd what Steffan said, congrats to Boog and Chicocahill. I think I came in 6th (only played in league 1), but I got to play till the last game and that was fun. It was a great season. I can't wait to play again next year. Thanks for the fun guys!

Thanks, IceDogg!  We'll definitely do it again next year.  More member input next time.&nbsp:):)

The draft was fun, we'll do that again.

585184350[/snapback]

Make sure both leagues do their draft before the season starts. ;);)