Neowin's Official Fantasy Football Leagues

It's ok.? Next week you get loss #3;)? ;)

585018304[/snapback]

Keep wishing, 11-2 here I c:pe :p

edit- Actually I don't know, looks like Garcia is out for the 2nd straight week.. bad timing but atleast it isn't the playoffs yet, he should be good in week 14.

Edited by -=SD=-

YOu guys thought that trade was poor.  You should have seen the one I just disallowed.  Woooboy.

585024991[/snapback]

lolz.....Yeah, I know that trade was kind of lopsided:blush:h: But beside the WR for a Defensive team, it was a pretty fair trade in my view. Postion for Postion.

Edit: What would it take to have most of those players be traded:(:(

Position by position?? You guys were trying to trade drew brees for Jake McCown:laugh:ugh:

A little more even in the quality of the players would do it.

585025712[/snapback]

Craps, BOOGSoftball? Noticed :pat :p.

No offence to the Dragons, Given the position Dree Brees is in right now he kind of getting wasted as it is very unlikely that the Dragons could make it in the playoff since there only 1 week left. At least If I got Drew Bress he would be used in a much better capacity and could very well help me clinch a playoff :Dot :D

lolz, Yeah the bit about the quality is pretty:pinch:pinch: .

Pitt Panthers now have Drew Brees... only reason i accepted is cause I want to see Boog go DOWN when he plays them this week. :D :D :D :D that and seeing as how I was the first team to defeat Pitt Panthers... I kinda felt bad for them.. hehehehe

Pitt Panthers now have Drew Brees...  only reason i accepted is cause I want to see Boog go DOWN when he plays them this week.  :D :D :D :D  that and seeing as how I was the first team to defeat Pitt Panthers... I kinda felt bad for them.. hehehehe

585031951[/snapback]

Nice (Y)......As long as Boog goes down this week, some good has been done :rofl:

That trade is crap, SD, and you know it.&nbsp:p:p

585028207[/snapback]

;);)

Pitt Panthers now have Drew Brees...  only reason i accepted is cause I want to see Boog go DOWN when he plays them this week.&nbsp:D::D::D::D:D  that and seeing as how I was the first team to defeat Pitt Panthers... I kinda felt bad for them.. hehehehe

585031951[/snapback]

Thanks for accepting but remember now, only reason you won that game is both my QB's had a bye wee:p:p

;)

Thanks for accepting but remember now, only reason you won that game is both my QB's had a bye week :p

585034417[/snapback]

You agreed that the trade I made was "BS" then you make this one.. I did NOT make this trade I only excepted it, unlike you. :p

crow anyone! :D

You agreed that the trade I made was "BS" then you make this one.. I did NOT make this trade I only excepted it, unlike you. :p

crow anyone! :D

585036011[/snapback]

Yeah, but really I think it was a solid trade, Garcia has put a lot of pts in my team and will be playing in week 14+, Rhodes also has been putting up some better numbers via kickoffs, a much better fantasy player than Haynes.

Overall my trade was pretty balanced compared to yours or even BOOG's Randy Moss for David Terrell deal :p

Ok SD point taken :)

moving on.. I was wondering what all of you thought about doing career leagues? I know it would be a lot different, but it might be a lot of fun too.

Heh.  Victory is sweet.

585051105[/snapback]

we face off once again. this time its in league 2. I'm going to beat you again!!:devil:l:

NEWS!!! In league 1 I have released the following players.

F. Taylor (Jac - RB)

C. Chambers (Mia - WR)

M. Clayton (TB - WR)

New England (NE - DEF)

Have been dropped and are up for graps. I make mistakes. I just assumed no one else would have turned it down either. Last thing I ever want anyone to think of me as, is a cheater.. I'd soon never win a thing!! They are up for fair claim!! I'm sure I will hear complaints about this as well, but at least no one can say I cheated. Yea I know I kept one player the RB, but I think what I gave up is more then fair for THIS one RB.

I have been more or less called a cheater, at least in my book that's the way it sounded. I think the post quote from league 1 says it all. I would soon be dead and never win a thing then to be thought of as a cheater.

Congrats to the teams in the playoffs (1st league), good luck sf9ers :)

585065975[/snapback]

good luck to you as well. please don't hurt me too badly this week.

This probably was asked earlier and I am too lazy to go look, but how many teams make it to the playoffs?

*Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up.

How do each of the different playoff options work to crown a league champion?

None: The team with the best overall record at the end of the regular season will be the league champion.

Week 15 & 16 (4 teams & 4 in consolation): At the end of Week 14, the top four teams in the league will qualify for a two-week postseason tournament to determine the league champion. The next four teams (as long as there are eight or more teams in the league) will qualify for a consolation bracket to determine fifth through eighth place. Any remaining teams will not play games during this time.

Week 16 & 17 (4 teams & 4 in consolation): At the end of Week 15, the top four teams in the league will qualify for a two-week postseason tournament to determine the league champion. The next four teams (as long as there are eight or more teams in the league) will qualify for a consolation bracket to determine fifth through eighth place. Any remaining teams will not play games during this time.

Week 14, 15 & 16 (8 teams & no consolation): At the end of Week 13, the top eight teams in the league will qualify for a three-week postseason tournament to determine the league champion. No other teams will play games during this time.

Week 15, 16 & 17 (8 teams & no consolation): At the end of Week 14, the top eight teams in the league will qualify for a three-week postseason tournament to determine the league champion. No other teams will play games during this time.

How do the playoffs work?

Playoff systems will be the same for all Public Leagues (Four teams; Weeks 15 & 16), but will vary for Custom Leagues, as they are configurable. However, all leagues must follow one of the structures detailed below.

Four teams:  First Week

P1: First Place vs. Fourth Place

P2: Second Place vs. Third Place

C1: Fifth Place vs. Eighth Place

C2: Sixth Place vs. Seventh Place

Second Week

Championship: Winner P1 vs. Winner P2

Third Place: Loser P1 vs. Loser P2

Fifth Place: Winner C1 vs. Winner C2

Seventh Place: Loser C1 vs. Loser C2

Eight Teams:  First Week

P1: First Place vs. Eighth Place