Bush Voters Have Lower IQs

SBacklin,

You never mention the bad side of taxes, that you can be paying higher taxes. Why not mention that Americans might have to pay higher taxes even the high income households?

You might want to proof read your post. You did NOT make any sense.

if he gets re-elected i invite everyone who thinks he's a moron over to germany and offer you a place to stay :)

Deutschland won't have room for us, but luckily that won't happen so we need not worry.

supernova.  Why don't you be more specific?  Your the one saying that you don't think you want to pay higher taxes for your electric bill, but I wasn't talking about the electricity.

More specific about what? I am pretty sure I have clearly stated my views. I never said anything about me not wanting to pay higher taxes for electric...I wasn't even talking about taxes then. I said, " To futher on one of my earlier comments...

So because I fall into a higher tax bracket should I have to pay more for gas, electric, food, telephone, and windows XP? all because I can afford to pay more for it? I don't think so. Not because I'm greedy with my money, because I shouldn't have to because we are all supposively equal in this country...am I right or not?"

To futher on one of my earlier comments...

So because I fall into a higher tax bracket should I have to pay more for gas, electric, food, telephone, and windows XP all because I can afford to pay more for it? I don't think so. Not because I'm greedy with my money, because I shouldn't have to because we are all supposively equal in this country...am I right or not?

yes.

The real burden is on the middle class... you supernova_00 thanks to Bush!

Thats why your felling it!

Kerry wants the middle to grow not shrink.

yes.

What burden is on me? To pay the higer taxes to support all the non-working class while the democrats want to give more hand outs to them? So how is that Bush's fault?

Feeling what?

Kerry wants the middle to grow how? handouts, be it welfare, foodstamps, housing assistants, wic or whatever does not count as income and is not taxable so how is that going to make the middle-class grow?

yes.

No he shouldn't. He worked for his money. As you should do. You should not be worrying about if you are going to get your share of his money, because there is no such thing.

"To futher on one of my earlier comments...

So because I fall into a higher tax bracket should I have to pay more for gas, electric, food, telephone, and windows XP all because I can afford to pay more for it? I don't think so. Not because I'm greedy with my money, because I shouldn't have to because we are all supposively equal in this country...am I right or not?"

This is ridiclous. Just because you earn more you should have to pay more for gas...? You proposing something totally off the topic. Paying taxes is something every American has to do. Paying for gas, electric, food, telephone. Gas depends on your usage, electric same thing. Food depends on how much you eat. And how the hell supermarkets can tell if you rich or not? Food, Electric and gas are all privately owned. You pay state tax on those. If you have issue you should take it up with the state. America has a progressive tax system, if you have program with that take it up with the government.

yes.

Kerry may want that, but his ways for doing so are not right. Taking from the rich, to relieve the stress on the middle and lower classes is not the solution. It may work, but that doesn't make it right. Why should that for which the rich have worked to earn be taken away just because those less fortunate are having it hard? If they feel inclined to help those less fortunate out, they reserve that right. But I have never read that one of the obligations of being rich is to be charitable. It is just something you are now capable of doing.

"To futher on one of my earlier comments...

So because I fall into a higher tax bracket should I have to pay more for gas, electric, food, telephone, and windows XP all because I can afford to pay more for it? I don't think so. Not because I'm greedy with my money, because I shouldn't have to because we are all supposively equal in this country...am I right or not?"

This is ridiclous. Just because you earn more you should have to pay more for gas...? You proposing something totally off the topic. Paying taxes is something every American has to do. Paying for gas, electric, food, telephone. Gas depends on your usage, electric same thing. Food depends on how much you eat. And how the hell supermarkets can tell if you rich or not? Food, Electric and gas are all privately owned. You pay state tax on those. If you have issue you should take it up with the state.

It really isn't that rediculous. You see, he was giving you examples. Those examples are not the ONLY things to consider. He was using electricity, food to help explain his point.

This is ridiclous. Just because you earn more you should have to pay more for gas...? You proposing something totally off the topic. Paying taxes is something every American has to do. Paying for gas, electric, food, telephone. Gas depends on your usage, electric same thing. Food depends on how much you eat. And how the hell supermarkets can tell if you rich or not? Food, Electric and gas are all privately owned. You pay state tax on those. If you have issue you should take it up with the state.

how is that ridiclous? Your saying I should pay more taxes because I earn my check. So, why shouldn't I pay more for everything else? Little double standards now huh?

What burden is on me? To pay the higer taxes to support all the non-working class while the democrats want to give more hand outs to them? So how is that Bush's fault?

Feeling what?

Kerry wants the middle to grow how? handouts, be it welfare, foodstamps, housing assistants, wic or whatever does not count as income and is not taxable so how is that going to make the middle-class grow?

Now you sound like a kill them all conservative...

Love it or leave it...

"It really isn't that rediculous. You see, he was giving you examples. Those examples are not the ONLY things to consider. He was using electricity, food to help explain his point."

There was no point, his example cannot be applied.

Now you sound like a kill them all conservative...

Love it or leave it...

Oh yeah, and the Democrats are clean as the wind driven snow. NOT! Democrats are the ones who say your children will starve, old people will die, families will fall apart if they go Republican. They also say Republicans are killing people. Bull****. Man, before you posts comments like that. Look at everything first.

why can't it? I know it was a little far fetched but I was only giving examples...but why shouldn't I since I can afford to?

If you don't like living in the US leave it!

i know your in germany, so, who elects a d*ck like Hitler who's bent on culling the jewish population and taking over the world with his own "ideal" race of people? :rolleyes:

Oh, I must have slept through the part of history class where we learned about Hitler being voted in.

"It really isn't that rediculous. You see, he was giving you examples. Those examples are not the ONLY things to consider. He was using electricity, food to help explain his point."

There was no point, his example cannot be applied.

Did you not ask him to be more specific? There you go. He gave you examples.

"how is that ridiclous? Your saying I should pay more taxes because I earn my check. So, why shouldn't I pay more for everything else? Little double standards now huh? "

Supernova, can you read? Did I say you should pay more. I'm saying your arguement is totally flawed. I'm not asking you to pay more. But if you want to pay more thats fine. Thats what you seem to be proposing. I'm talking about high income earner and the tax cut (not add on tax). High income earner, more than $150,000. And you can earn it back easily, they are ways.

"how is that ridiclous? Your saying I should pay more taxes because I earn my check. So, why shouldn't I pay more for everything else? Little double standards now huh? "

Supernova, can you read? Did I say you should pay more. I'm saying your arguement is totally flawed. I'm not asking you to pay more. But if you want to pay more thats fine. Thats what you seem to be proposing. I'm talking about high income earner and the tax cut (not add on tax). High income earner, more than $150,000. And you can earn it back easily, they're ways.

Dude, you want the wealthy to pay higher taxes just because they have more money. You said so youself.

Supernova, can you read?  Did I say you should pay more.  I'm saying your arguement is totally flawed.  I'm not asking you to pay more.  But if you want to pay more thats fine.  Thats what you seem to be proposing.  I'm talking about high income earner and the tax cut (not add on tax).  High income earner, more than $150,000.  And you can earn it back easily, they're ways.

Why the hell should I have to earn back money that I already earned that I'm going to get taxed on again and again?

Apply the same thing to you, I donno your income but let just take $500 out of each and everyone of your paychecks and see how you feel. You can earn it back on your next paycheck and be taxed on that again also.