I'm never going back to the woods...

wow...awesome photos. Real creepy :cry: until the 20 something page when it was revealed to be fake.

I almost wet myself at first :o :pacifier:

First thing that came to mind in one of those pics..Hey its that predator dude :p

Edited by Rob2687

The whole thing is suspicious.

First, you "found" this camera in the woods. Seems like a pretty nice camera. The pics are pretty good quality. I doubt anybody would leave a good camera in the woods.

Second, I do not believe in monsters.

Third, you "accidentally" overwrote the original high res pictures. This isn't too easy since most programs ask for confirmation when you are overwriting files.

Fourth, you deleted the photos off of the camera/memory stick when you thought you had something out of the ordinary all the while knowing that this camera wasn't yours (according to your story).

Fifth, who would take photos when they are running for their lives, away from a "monster"?

I don't believe it. Nothing adds up and monsters are purely fictional.

The atmosphere of all the photos are a little cliche horror movie-ish too...plus, alotta things can seem creepy in the right conditions. Reminds me of this school trip a while back, they took us into the woods and showed us all this uber creepy stuff. It was fun but nothing looks the same in the day. Like creepy figures formed by trees, rocks etc.

And to think I was going to share my horror stories when I was out camping and took a wild poop in the bushes and saw a bear. And all this thread is about are fake photos. Damn.

:crazy:

Ok, so it's 5:47 AM and I have spent waaaay too long reading through 41 pages (in default view of course)!!! Anyways, very nice hoax but there is one other thing I would like to point out... in one of the pics, I noticed the "fog" looked like something... check it out! Nice photoshopping work... nicely hidden!

Original

post-7-1093168252.jpg

woooow i went to sleep and woke up and we went from page 32 to 42...

even though this is a hoax, it doesnt tell us where that one missing picture is out of all of them??

ok i might sound lame, but i read up to 15 pages like ppl said.. but i dont find "the proof" of it being teh hoax. can someone point out the truth again for me ?