I'm never going back to the woods...

GrandMaster

those are some pretty cool pics though :)

goheels681

Wow, this is crazy. This thread has only 5,000 less views than the person before, which has 16,000 some-odd replies :woot:

FaRSightxc2
ROFL great thread , was really engaging till I got to were psgamer was busted.

Ha ha, same here!

Cheers for the fun, psgamer! Fake or not fake, they are very good pictures purely just as 'art'.

A.K.R.

Oh God, for the sake of sanity, close this thread now! This has been proven to be fake more than 48 hours ago!

gringo

VOW!!! Blair Witch... Reloaded!! :o :o :laugh:

Ivand
You have too much free time, go outside and do something :|

yah! I'm scared, he seems like he faked the pics :wacko:

Ivand
VOW!!! Blair Witch... Reloaded!! :o :o :laugh:

No, Revolutions :shifty: :ninja:

[jo3y]

Very scary :o Dude I like almost ****ted my pants when I saw them

The_Decryptor

Please people, it was a fun thread, but psgamer has come forward and said he was playing a game, so no more posts about how the pictures look fake or what not, as A.K.R. said, we have know for over 48 hours.

coffee4u
Please people, it was a fun thread, but psgamer has come forward and said he was playing a game, so no more posts about how the pictures look fake or what not, as A.K.R. said, we have know for over 48 hours.

Yeah, like that's ever going to happen :p

The only way to stop the insanity is if psgamer re-edits the first post and says it's a fake (like he SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT :angry: ), or... the thread is Locked :ninja:

petroid

That was a fun way to kill a few hours :D.

nX07

Can you post some originals? like straight from the camera? I'd like to view the EXIF Information :D

--

EDIT: Nvm, seems as if he was playing with us haha

However, PSgamer, where is that place? I would like to visit!

+forster

3 days, 48 pages - wow, those are some cool pics :)

Diablo101

Hi guys i am new to this board, a friend showed me this link and i thought i might take a look at it anyway. Has anyone one of you guys noticed the amount of blurring on the picture, looks someone has modified the original pictures. Some but not all look too distorted so i am sure that the person who posted these pictures was trying to give the feeling of spooky pictures.

Anyone knows nowadays you can do anything with Photoshop so you can never be quite sure. Just things in the pictures do not seem to be right and yes they do have a eery feeling to them but i personally think there is something suspect.

Xer34
Hi guys i am new to this board, a friend showed me this link and i thought i might take a look at it anyway. Has anyone one of you guys noticed the amount of blurring on the picture, looks someone has modified the original pictures. Some but not all look too distorted so i am sure that the person who posted these pictures was trying to give the feeling of spooky pictures.

Anyone knows nowadays you can do anything with Photoshop so you can never be quite sure. Just things in the pictures do not seem to be right and yes they do have a eery feeling to them but i personally think there is something suspect.

Alright, Im now convinced NO ONE READS THE POSTS ABOVE BEFORE OPENING THEIR MOUTH. :crazy:

Diablo101

Well i did read like the first 12 pages of it but i gave up seeing there as like 48 pages :) Well sorry but i am new to the board I just noticed what was said but imo the pictures were not that good.

Edited by Diablo101
ebola|

hehe it was intresting to read this :) but its still spooky, becouse I found some stories about ghost of Catskill and missing persons in that hill.. :ninja: also state of new york burned that house for no good reason.. :no:

time to go make some own blair witch project.. :rofl:

Neolink

good read, sent it to a few m8s to take a look at :)

was pretty freaked out untill i realised it was a prank :woot:

spiegel

wow this is still goin on

O_o

metallithrax
,Aug 24 2004, 22:47] wow this is still goin on

O_o

Unfortunately yes it is.

I wasn't scared like a lot of the other wussies were.

Don't realy know what they were thinking.

It would make a good film though :whistle:

spiegel

^wasnt taht called "the blair witch project" ? :whistle:

Dark_INk

where were they shot?

- the original location that is-

(i realize they were edited)

great setting :) (great pix)

Storm-Shadow

Those pics are crazy. It doesn't make sense for someone to just leave this camera out in the woods for a prank. There is no guarentee anyone will find it and even if they do, they might just quickly glance at the pics and delete them.

If they are faked, then obviously the topic creator did it (not saying you did, just in theory). Regardless if they are edited or not, great topic. These are some really creepy pics.

cooleo

so what photo program did you use to make these and what type carmea because its got a great clean pictures

kronik

didnt ppl already conclude that they r fakes :huh: