I'm never going back to the woods...

Storm-Shadow

Sorry I posted that after only reading half the topic. Turns out this was a hoax. But I guess what I said still applies to the original pictures that were posted on the other forum.

Aids

oh..? it's a hoax..? thank god...i was getting freaked out. and i didn't feel like reading all 49 pages about it..

EpidemiK

does anyone still have the pictures? i wanna see

hulaqz
Don't hype this too much guys, in a few days the thread start will probably confess and tell all about hes camping trip to X and hes newly found PS skills

ok guys, ive been almost 10 years in a work with photoshop + picture making/remaking etc. any of these pictures... they dont seem to be fakes. and now i can tell you that its some really creepy stuff. though, no problems coz im from finland and these haunted guys wont chase my ass anyway :yes:: though, they've said to be fake... so, its ok but not for me

Edited by hulaqz
A.K.R.

It's almost 108 hours since they are proven to be fake, and this thread's still going?

Mantra Locust

The pictures aren't working for me :/

coffee4u
The pictures aren't working for me :/

How the hell did you miss this thread? :blink:

If you do a little digging, you'll find a link to a thread at SA with the same pictures I believe.

DeeJayT

I gotta say.. this was quite a cool thread as I spent a good few hours investigating it.. :woot: Congrats to the thread starter for puzzling so many people.. even now! I think the conversation will go on for a while unless the thread gets locked.

mojomonkee

oh sweet, screenshots from the new myst game.

Axel

The pics dont appear??? :( please repost :(

A.K.R.

This is now a non-stop thread, even though it is more than 120 hours old.

Ivand

Yeahh. dont know why we still posting :/

+1 :ninja:

todd

Because you guys wont let it die :p

edit: by "you guys" I dont mean you two specifically.

Paranormal Study

if anyone wants to come into my forums please feel free to leave messages in there and chat.

Banzai
if anyone wants to come into my forums please feel free to leave messages in there and chat.

spammer, leave now and never come back

Reported

A.K.R.

Reported?i>b> via PM.

Update: good, the link's removed. Back to normal programming.

Why won't this thread just die? It's more than 132 hours since this was proven to be a hoax.

Edited by A.K.R.
fettermanj

why does it matter if this thread doesnt die?

[Pirate]

this should be in area 51.

A.K.R.

No, we should create a new forum for threads that will never die, and put this there.

By the way, I heard that over at the SpyMac forums, the members are creating the world's longest thread. Maybe we should turn this into one.