Which distro for me?

$40 for 10/10 mbit here in Sweden. $50 for 100/100 mbit =)

Thanks for all replies, even if I didn't ask anything. It made me choose SuSE for my centrino-book.

Its 24.95 CDN monthly for the first 3 months (thats $19 USD) and $44.95 for the months after, (which is $34.38 USD) for:

Modem set-up of up to 5.0 Mbps download and 800 Kbps upload**

Provides up to 9 e-mail addresses

Access Webmail from any computer connected to the Internet

10 MB of WebSpace per active e-mail address

Technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

10% discount for Rogers VIP Members

Access to Rogers Yahoo! premium content and services

(yahoo premium gives u all the shiznit like yahoo mail plus 2GB, unlimited photo storage, 300mb yahoo briefcase, launchcast plus, etc)

Here 512/256 is like $50 USD

- Modem

- up to 20 email adresses POP3/webmail

- 20MB webspace

But its the only one with a decent speed, well cable also but sucks no public IP, just 256/128.

one quick question while linux guys are here. I have xp on my computer. Does it matter if its formatted as fat32 or ntfs? I hear it needs to be fat32 in order to get linux to work as a dual-boot system but i'm not sure.

The windows file system doesnt affect duel boot, but if its NTFS you can get linux to read the files, but not write. FAT32 is both read and writeable. Though I havent gotten it to work.

The windows file system doesnt affect duel boot, but if its NTFS you can get linux to read the files, but not write. FAT32 is both read and writeable. Though I havent gotten it to work.

NTFS is readable and writable with captive ntfs, which uses the Windows ntfs.sys file to translate Linux system calls to the Windows system calls.