Sony N.U.D.E EX MDR-EX71SL

i just had a quick look at the shure selction the E5's wow..!! ?375 ..!!!! WTF.. anyone tried these out?? the revies say they are phenominal..!! but how good can headphones really get?:oo

remember shure (as well as many other hi-fidelity brands) are focused on audiophiles.

most people won't be able to notice too much difference between the higher quality earbuds/headphones. but basically that's when technical specifications role in, and you can how they are different mechanically (handling different impedances and different frequencies, etc)

While i was out garage sailing :shifty: i came accross a pair of those really expensive apple ipod headphones and the old woman was trying to sell them for $9, so i offerd her $6, just as the son walked up and was like, mom what the hell i payed $50 for those and took them. it was a sad day. i cryed :p

Yes, I saw that. Still looks mint to me. It's impossible to keep scratches off the screen even with a screen protector and/or case.

Not impossible. I keep mine in the apple stock case and it works like a charm, not a single scratch on it. Just remember to never put it on anything that might have dust/etc on it. Never let your friends handle it. And to always keep your nails cut.

:yes:

When i put mine down its on an iClean Shammy. and i dont let my friends tuch it cause they couldnt afford to buy me a new one. but the screen is pretty scrached, and there is huge scratch near the |<< button

That's a bit too precautious don't you think?

Nails cut, polished tables, and no sharing allowed...

For a $300+ hardware, it's not. Who desnt cut their nails? It doesnt have to be polished tables, just leave it in the case. And if you share it, make sure that they handle it properly.

They aren't scratches, it's a smear where I took the iPod out of it's carry case and my thumb rubbed on the screen, all gone straight after that photo :happy:

i just had a quick look at the shure selction the E5's wow..!! ?375 ..!!!! WTF.. anyone tried these out?? the revies say they are phenominal..!! but how good can headphones really get?:oo

get the e2's;))

i'm looking for new headphones cuz i have a $10 sony earphones right now, and its not very good...im gonna spend up to $40, because i dont wanna spend too much on it. I like music with lots of bass so is there really not enough bass in these earphones?? would these be the best earphones under $40??? thx