[final] Longhorn Icons Set

• 3 weeks later...
ok cubiz since i dont even know what pm means i jus sent u 1, plz just reply here if u can...but like i said i dont know what u mean by "google them"...i am 110 percent clueless so im gonna need some help :blink:  :huh:

By saying "google them" he means that you need to searh for "IconPackager" here: Google

Easy :)

And "PM" means "Private Message" (look at the bottom of each message, you will see the link like [PM])

Oh yeah.

Hey Cubiz, I had to take my mirror down 'cause 2 other sites decided to post my mirror/link on there "WinTricks" sites. :no:

I kinda got hammered, so I took it off.

Im sorry about that.

Your more then welcome to use this mirror instead http://members.dodo.net.au/~foxkostevc/lon...FINAL_cubiz.rar :)

Heres the Download stats to the icon package: :)

August: 307

September: 3797

But why are you bothering to lie that you have not heard of that site? You may not have taken the icons from there, but you heard of that site before.

Only because I saw this thread once:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=190205

I'm not trying to cover up anything - yes I went to that site from that other thread but when you just said www.steveofc.com without the /longhorn part i didn't know what you meant. I did take 1 or 2 icons from there, but most I already had. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. There wasn't a read me asking not to redestribute the icons. The icons are Microsoft's anyway...

Ah well, who cares - as long as people like the icons it's all good :)

@ Dictator-of-Death: don't worry about it mate, I had to take down my mirror as well :) The mirrors were only for when people were having problems downloading from deviantART so we don't need any anymore :) that's for your offer though. (Y)