MX1000

Hey! I just got my MX1000, very nice mouse, wireless and as fast as a corded mouse!

The laser... wow! Much better than normal optical mouse. I don't game very much but Photoshop is better, zooming, razor sharp.

The only software problem that I have is the Forward/Back and scrool wheel button that don't work with FireFox 1.0PR, they do work with IE....

Paid : 95$ ($Can).

:D

Hey! I just got my MX1000, very nice mouse, wireless and as fast as a corded mouse!

The laser... wow! Much better than normal optical mouse. I don't game very much but Photoshop is better, zooming, razor sharp.

The only software problem that I have is the Forward/Back and scrool wheel button that don't work with FireFox 1.0PR, they do work with IE....

where did you buy it?

I don't find the mouse at microbyte store

Hey guys, I bought mine yesterday... and to be honest I was a bit disappointed. It tracks very well, but every so often it will break left and get sort of stuck until I move side to side hard. At other times it will skip top side and I have to move back down to get to my position... its sort of erratic. My other issue is that the forward and back buttons don't work in MAXTHON browser. They work in I.E, though.

I guess the other deceiving point is the install setup... it doesn't install in the "mouse" control panel, but its like a separate engine working the mouse. Anyhow does anybody have a suggestion?

I paid 97$ for it in Ottawa... bought it at this store called PCcyber.

so I see that the forward and backward are an issue. wonder if that's a driver issue or browser issue.

I guess everyone is done chatting about the MX1000. I love the product and want to my hands on one... the only thing stopping me is that I would prefer a bluetooth mouse. Agilent + Logitech got a nice product there.

I guess everyone is done chatting about the MX1000. I love the product and want to my hands on one... the only thing stopping me is that I would prefer a bluetooth mouse. Agilent + Logitech got a nice product there.

it is nice, but those 2 glitches that I mentioned are making it hard to appreciate it better

Hey guys, I bought mine yesterday... and to be honest I was a bit disappointed. It tracks very well, but every so often it will break left and get sort of stuck until I move side to side hard. At other times it will skip top side and I have to move back down to get to my position... its sort of erratic. My other issue is that the forward and back buttons don't work in MAXTHON browser. They work in I.E, though.

I guess the other deceiving point is the install setup... it doesn't install in the "mouse" control panel, but its like a separate engine working the mouse. Anyhow does anybody have a suggestion?

Try using a different surface for your mouse. If that doesn't work, exchange it.

For the buttons, read the thread. I posted a how-to earlier.

Because I'm one of those lamers that don't trust a cordless mouse :D

;)

Beleive me, this is THE mouse you want to buy. It's as fast as USB corded, it's razor sharp very good for games and Photoshop.

It's rechargable with the mouse dock and it last for more than 5 days, depending on usage.

It's not just hype, the laser does a better job. No more mouse pad for me!

Because I'm one of those lamers that don't trust a cordless mouse :D

TRUST ME.

Everything that was said against wireless mice is obosolete in this.

This mouse is perfect. Ive had it for 6 days and its not done a thing wrong.

There is no reason for Optical or Corded Mice anyway ;)

There seem to be a few issues with this mouse. Some people report their mouse has an uneven bottom, so that it wobbles even on a flat surface. Also, another issue is a delay that people have once you pick up the mouse and recenter it on your mousing surface. Apparently this delay is only about a half second but its enough to cause issues while gaming. A lot more info is available in this thread: http://3dgpu.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310&st=580.

;)

Beleive me, this is THE mouse you want to buy.  It's as fast as USB corded, it's razor sharp very good for games and Photoshop.

It's rechargable with the mouse dock and it last for more than 5 days, depending on usage.

It's not just hype, the laser does a better job.  No more mouse pad for me!

TRUST ME.

Everything that was said against wireless mice is obosolete in this.

This mouse is perfect. Ive had it for 6 days and its not done a thing wrong.

There is no reason for Optical or Corded Mice anyway wink.gif

Have you tried gaming with it? No delay at all? In that case I'll consider buying it (I'm currently using MX510)

I'll stil lwait for the wired version ;)

Can't be arsed with batteries. Either that or I'll wait for a laser mouse with a pad that recharges the batteries in the mouse via some metal conductor on the mouse ;)

Some do have the wobble. The first one I bought was pretty bad. Took it back...second one I got wasn't that bad, so I just stuck a pad from my old mouse on the bottom. No problems now.

Seriously...if the delay REALLY bothers you, you don't know how to use a mouse. You have to set the mouse down pretty fast and pretty hard in order to see the delay. If you use a mouse this way in the first place, NO mouse will last long through that kind of beating. IMO opinion...and I play quite a bit of FPS games, the delay thing is WAAAY overblown.

I'll stil lwait for the wired version ;)

Can't be arsed with batteries. Either that or I'll wait for a laser mouse with a pad that recharges the batteries in the mouse via some metal conductor on the mouse ;)

Are you sure logitech will release a wired version?

Or are you just assuming that because they did that before?