MX1000

Sorry can't be bothered to read all the replies...

So many buttons, my mouse has only one button, it's a apple mouse and I love it.

584898666[/snapback]

Without a wheel it sucks greatly.

So many buttons, my mouse has only one button, it's a apple mouse and I love it.

584898666[/snapback]

WOW only 1 button

it's a revolution

No seriously, go troll elsewhere

584898666[/snapback]

:blink:

I picked one up at OfficeMAx for $54. I was excited, because Id been looking forward to it - Logitech makes great mice. But it's too heavy for graphic work and gaming IMO, with added bulk for the batteries. I'll stick with the MX550 for now, it's plenty accurate, responds great, has a slimer design and is very lightweight. My wife got an unexpected upgrade tonight...

I picked one up at OfficeMAx for $54. I was excited, because Id been looking forward to it - Logitech makes great mice. But it's too heavy for graphic work and gaming IMO, with added bulk for the batteries. I'll stick with the MX550 for now, it's plenty accurate, responds great, has a slimer design and is very lightweight. My wife got an unexpected upgrade tonight...

584941892[/snapback]

maybe you need a smoother mouse pad or surface...cause I don't think it's really that heavy at all.

I think it feels very well built...

I have an excellent mousing surface. I do alot of CAD and design work. Drawing several thousand lines a day makes a huge difference when we're discussing mouse weights. It is very well built, just too heavy for design work.

Hey how long did everyone get out of there battery life on the MX1000??? I only get like around 2-3 weeks use out of it. I thought it should last longer than that. My friends said I shouldnt complain cuz its still a long time.

Hey how long did everyone get out of there battery life on the MX1000??? I only get like around 2-3 weeks use out of it.  I thought it should last longer than that.  My friends said I shouldnt complain cuz its still a long time.

584942171[/snapback]

Heh, I get like 2 days out of my MX700.

Just to let you know guys, I got my mx1000 refound by Cosco for the simple reason that

the mouse always skip

the pointer skip about 1 inch going up

I'm not the only one to have this problem since many many many users are complaining on logitech forum

I called them and they couldnt even answer me.

They seem to have done a bad batch or something but logitech doesnt know

the answer to questions.

So I'm back with my Duo MX700

Just to let you know guys, I got my mx1000 refound by Cosco for the simple reason that

the mouse always skip

I'm not the only one to have this problem since many many many users are complaining on logitech forum

the answer to questions.

584957548[/snapback]

maybe you should have tried a mousepad

• 1 month later...

well i think i have found a little "fix" for the delay problem ...

IM003966.JPG

i just put some glued-paper (scotch) on the half of the "laser-hole", and i can now lift up and put down the mouse with no lag, like if it was 100% problem, this fixed 90%, maybe only sometimes, when you hit the table moving left or right, it would not respond.

BTW if you put scotch parralel to the black lines on the hole, the mouse would NOT work or it would not fix the problem, i tried many positions, but only that way like it's on my picture ( sorry for bad quality ) it works... and it is not RIGHT in the middle of the hole, it is moved like 1-2mm away from the centre, it could hardly be seen...

OK now some1 tell me if it works for you !

the mouse always skip

the answer to questions.

584957548[/snapback]

And why didn't you use your PS/2 port ? :no:

That fixed mine. Screw USB :p

I remember posting a message about it in the Logitech forums, and someone replied with that answer. And strangely, it works !