Logitech MX1000

The wireless technology of today is Bluetooth technology so this is interesting why it is to be a RF mouse...

I can think of two reasons. Firstly, it has nothing to gain from being a bluetooth mouse, it won't help it. In fact, I personally think the MX900 bluetooth isn't as smooth to use as the MX700 - I own both, and I've made the MX700 my full-time mouse. Secondly, I found the MX700 to have slightly better battery life.

The guy/girl is spamming that stupid story in like all the threads on neowin, nevermind him/her, at least try.

--edit--

Does anybody know how much it'll cost? and when I can get it in the Netherlands :p

Maybe I should drive down to scarbrough and beat the crap out of that guy. Anywho, back on topic, I just bought an MX duo the other month and now this comes out. Damn it!

as horrible as it sounds i'd rather have a corded one. *begs for mercy so i'm not bludgoned to death*. seriously tho', i'd rather have a corded mouse. wish the MX510 ran off of a laser tho, that would most likely increase the sensitivity of it a lil. when i get a few important things paid off (school books and a car i have to finish paying for) i'm gettin the MX510. but if a corded version of this comes out and runs off of the same engine the 510 uses it'll be mine! well, it for now, cheers everyone :)

Wow that thing look ssexy. I've never liked wireless mice, but how can you say no to that? :D

*wonders who will be first person to try to "overclock" it to use it as a weapon of mass destruction* :ninja:

doesn;t the laser make it have less batery, and be more dangerous, i mean, the eyes

well.. all lasers can damage ur eyes

but im sure the ones in this mouse will be very low power and so ud have to look into it for a long while for any damamge to be permanent, much the same as a laser pointer :)