I think I have WMP 10 final!

OK people, for those of you who want this the easy way:

u DO have to install the MusicNow software from WMP. During the installation process it installs a file called "wmp10.exe" to C:\program files\musicnow. About midway thru the installation, or once you notice the file has been placed there, cancel the install as you do not need music now software anymore. simply run the "wmp10" and ur good 2 go. or cut and save the file to another location of your choosing and run from there.

This should help.

if ppl wanted it badly enough, they'd go thru the trouble of download musicnow to get that wmp10 file and than install from there. its really not that difficult.......unless of course you're using wmp9. I think you need to be on Beta 3615 as the other guy said.....I think.

if ppl wanted it badly enough, they'd go thru the trouble of download musicnow to get that wmp10 file and than install from there. its really not that difficult.......unless of course you're using wmp9. I think you need to be on Beta 3615 as the other guy said.....I think.

well if 1 or 2 people are going to host it why would us lazy people need to install it the hard way