WMP 10 is Released

can someone please post a direct link to it??? since i'm on a german win-install, i keep getting the wmp9 series download. a search at filemirrors brought me only the french version.

please help :unsure:

Maybe because the final version leaked earlier today?

The version that leaked today is definitely the final (I downloaded the leak :ninja:). I was asking about the build number just now to confrim this.

Maybe not, look at the Topic title, it says released, not leaked. :no:

It's not old news, thanks primortal :)

can someone please post a direct link to it??? since i'm on a german win-install, i keep getting the wmp9 series download. a search at filemirrors brought me only the french version.

please help :unsure:

See the front page of Neowin for a link.

When you are listening to music, right click the center visualization part, choose Windows Media Player 10 > Energy Bliss

sorry, wheres that found?

Two things I don't like about this version.. First is there doesn't seem to be a seperate option for just keeping the player on top just in skin mode like on WMP9, it either seems to be on top all the time or not at all. Another is the icons in the media library look a bit faded and a bit dull. But apart from that it seems to be an improvement.

When you are listening to music, right click the center visualization part, choose Windows Media Player 10 > Energy Bliss

Unfortunately, even though I downloaded and installed the final version (3646), there is no such thing so "Energy Bliss" or "Windows Media Player 10" category shown anywhere under Visualizations.

Yep I was just about to download it didn't see any other operating systems besides XP which is stupid another Microsoft tactic trying to get you to update your operating system. There isn't anything I'd see that would make it "XP Only" they spent the time giving us WMP9 why not give us WMP10 I don't really give a hoot if the corners of the player are alpha blended or other "XP Only" junk.

i hate to be a moron, but i need to know how to completly remove the beta of WMP 10, i remember seeing a thread about it, but ive serched and cant find it. can anyone help?

the last time i tried to install a later tech beta media player wouldnt even open.

Yep, no need to remove the tech beta... installed right over =) SWEET!!!! Energy bliss is nice! Too bad the mini-mode is replaced by the bigass CD unless you mouseover.