Messing with a newbie

I think it works this way:

1 - Shame on you.

2 - Shame on me.

3 - Damn, I'm really shamed, aren't I?

4 - Take this computer away from me before I kill someone with it!!!

I don't get how he can reboot get online, get into irc..in no more than 2 minutes. I have xp too...but 2 minutes is kinda cuttin it...just doesn't seem logical. :paranoid:

haha.. now that was just mean.. i feel it for the poor dude too! Oh and damn.. i know ****edOff! i don't remember what channel i know him from but i know that dude.. :)

I had water in my eyes after i read that. Its funny as hell, altough you feel sad for the guy at the same time.

Hope ErrorFroz has recovered from his Errors :)

Originally posted by SyS_Reactor

That was funny, you should have told him to do Start>Run>con/con because he has win9x...LOL

I dare you to try it....on win9x

wtf does that do lol? no win9x here:(

you guys are bad..but it was pretty funny.

we all had our newbie days. sure glad mine were more pleasant. i was on the observant end of all of those. so that now i than i can help out the one getting attacked :disappoin ..for FULE THE FIRE! :evil:

im sure if you hang around an irc channel long enough..you;ll find a convo like that goin on.

whats the /y on deltree again? is that for "yes to all questions"?

LOL what an idiot, even hackers can't wreck his/her system...they wreck it themselves.

I remember I was scared a bit when I was a newbie...got lost in MSDOS and Windows 3.11...didn't find out about the net til a year later after upgrading to Win 95.