Is the US military hiding evidence of Aliens?

Is the military hiding evidence of alien visitations?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Is the military hiding evidence of alien visitations?

• Yes
    • No

aliens are not real god damn man!! people truly think before you write!!

i just don't belive in aliens , they are just imaginations and movies

Of all the trillions of planets out there, not one has life on it? What makes our planet so great?

The aliens are humans from the future. They've come to the past to harvest our DNA. They do not experience emotion and other things that only humans can experience, that is why they harvest our DNA. And, they are performing experiments to create alien hybrids. :alien:

X-Files much?

Can I call you CSM?

my opinion...

its a statistical imposibility that we are TOTALLY alone in the universe.

all those glalaxys, stars, possible planets, ecosystems... the numbers would suggest that life has to exist SOMEWHERE in the universe, and im not talking plants and random animals, im suggesting that, statistically, there HAS to be other Sentient races out there at least on our level of development.

i could happily accept that there is no other sentient life in our galaxy (even though, that too has been proven to be statistically unlikely) but when people try to tell me that there is no life in the ENTIRE universe except us? c'mon...just think of the numbers......

you can find the calculation and statistics im reffering to on the NASA site, i think...

[EDIT]

that calculation im on about goes something like...(and i may well be wrong)

there are 100 billion stars in our galaxy

assume 1% of those are sol-like (our sun) (and thats a VERY conservative estimate)

1% of those have planets

1% of those have earth sized planets in a similar orbital position as us

1% of those are capable of supporting life like ours

1% of those have life on them

1% of those have sentient life

your still left with a HELL OF A LOT of sentient life JUST in our galaxy...

then there's the hundreds of millions, possibly billions of other galaxys to concider.....

Edited by Atomizer

of course there must be many planets like ours, but that's a completely different issue. the question is if the us military is hiding evidence of aliens. and i say: why out of that "HELL OF A LOT" other planets would aliens want to visit ours? and why visit the US?

First of all, how would they travel from where they are? Ever thought about the distance? They'd be dead long before they reached here... Even if they were to travel at approx. the speed of light... And if we assume they do make it here. Would they come here for nothing? Travel thousands of light-years just to have a look, turn around and travel thousands of light-years again? It just doesn't sound possible to me. Just because you see something strange in the sky, it doesn't mean it came from an other planet.

There's no doubt the governments are hiding Alien evidence. There must be a million UFO reports by now, that can't all be hoax, hallucination, natural phenomenon. There are 1000's of videos, 1000's of pictures, and 1000's of books on UFOs. Just not reasonable to think there is nothing behind UFOs and that we are 'alone'.

And it's absurd to think that Aliens can't come 'HERE' based on present-day Earth Science and asumptions about other planets and dimensions. Just because WE don't know how to do something, does not mean other Intelligent life does not.

CAH, with all the respect... there are rules which apply to everyone. the speed-of-light limit is the same for all creatures... again, the "we are not alone" is a completely different issue... and sure, aliens could come here if they were to live for many thousands of years (and assuming that their spacecraft would not be affected after thousands of light-years at approx. the speed of light...), but what are the odds of that being a fact? And I still wonder... why the US military?

A point made brought up a couple above. Why do you think it's just the US military, what about the Chinese, French, Russian, Australian, etc. etc. etc. militaries. Do you think they are hiding something also, why hasn't something leaked out? I believe in aliens but I don't think any has landed on earth and even if they did, they aren't gonna pluck Bubba from a cornfield and stick something up his butt.

Well, humans have been here, say, for a fraction of time. What are the chances that they would've visited here during the short time frame when US has occupied their part of North America?

What if the aliens visited the Inkas in South America back when their culture was flourishing (no offense, I would've put a year here, but I don't know it) and thought that human race is not yet ready to have any interaction with them.

So now they're just waiting for us to learn to live with each other on our lovely little planet before they contact us again...betting how soon we're able to destroy the whole civilization.

"I say they blow up the whole planet in year 2200, I bet 200M credits on that!"

"No, noo, it's gotta happen sooner, I bet 250M credits for year 2150!"

CAH, with all the respect... there are rules which apply to everyone. the speed-of-light limit is the same for all creatures... again, the "we are not alone" is a completely different issue... and sure, aliens could come here if they were to live for many thousands of years (and assuming that their spacecraft would not be affected after thousands of light-years at approx. the speed of light...), but what are the odds of that being a fact? And I still wonder... why the US military?

With equal respects, the electromagnetic spectrum that present Earth Science understands, is only a part of an even larger spectrum. Speed-of-light is not the 'limit'. Just the limit of human understanding at present.

Radiation is the real problem facing human space exploration, though this is rarely pointed out.

I think you forget that Alpha Centauri is only about 4 light years from Earth -- at just half the speed-of-light, that would only be about an 8-year trip, assuming Aliens are that slow. Bases could have been established on the moons close by to us, long ago.

And Space fabric can be 'stretched' by gravity amplification to effect much faster travel than supposed. And many 'Aliens' do not travel through normal Space -- there are other dimensions which do not really require 'time' to switch over to ours. Remember, Earth has been around for billions of years, as well as other Life in the Universe.

Only certain 'compartments' of the US military are involved in Alien Research, and UFO craft recovery. Other governments of the World also have limited investigation and knowledge of Alien visitation.

Due to religious, political, and economic reasons, there is no way anytime soon the real people in-the-know are going to confess to the truth about Aliens. NASA and the SETI/Pheonix radio contact is closely watched by the NSA. Even intelligent radio signals are not going to be freely announced, out of some agencies paranoia. Disinformation and discrediting of real encounters will continue for years to come.