Almost at my 1,000th Post

why is he makin a pre milestone thread?    damn noobs  :/

Ahahaha okay sorry sorry didn't know there where rules about the milestone threads, never posted here b4. sorry i'm not as worldy on the threads as you :rolleyes: Anyway have fun with your dreamcast (Y) ,. BTW calling some one a "noob" is just about the most "noob" thing you can do....

Ahahaha okay sorry sorry didn't know there where rules about the milestone threads, never posted here b4. sorry i'm not as worldy on the threads as you :rolleyes: Anyway have fun with your dreamcast (Y) ,. BTW calling some one a "noob" is just about the most "noob" thing you can do....

Didnt mean to offend im jsut biwldered as why would you make a "pre" milestone thread when you not there yet? doesnt make sense, but yea im sorry for labeling you a noob, i know you dont spam to get there. and you do contribute alot on this site. anyways (Y) congratulations

Didnt mean to offend im jsut biwldered as why would you make a "pre" milestone thread when you not there yet? doesnt make sense, but yea im sorry for labeling you a noob, i know you dont spam to get there. and you do contribute alot on this site. anyways (Y) congratulations

Well thank you for the nice comments ;) I try to contribute as much as possible and I hates spammers

Yeah uh, great. Whatever :huh:

keep sipping the hateraid big boy. Why would u come into a threat that?s obviously blatantly labeled what it is and put a generic comment like that?

That's great. Good thing you're wasting database space and server bandwidth. If we're lucky your head will explode and the bone fragments will kill your dog. Otherwise, I'm sure we can look forward to: Almost my 1500th post, almost my 2000th post, almost my blah blah.

Been here for awhile skippy and a good bit of my posts are anti-"milestone" posts. Just because you jump into a thread and post LOL, bump, Ha Ha, Good One, Me too, I want it, sweet, noob, pwned, or some various interation of crap doesn't mean you've accomplished something. However, given the fact that you have an unaccomplished signature I'm sure it doesn't bother you.

Spreading the joy of proper grammar and spelling to the ill-witted of the world for 30 years and counting.

or some various interation of crap

Unfortunately it looks like you spread more pseudo-intellectual garbage in your last post than "joy".

That's great. Good thing you're wasting database space and server bandwidth. If we're lucky your head will explode and the bone fragments will kill your dog. Otherwise, I'm sure we can look forward to: Almost my 1500th post, almost my 2000th post, almost my blah blah.

This post of your's is a waste of database space if you dont like DONT ****EN POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANd wishing death on someons pet is even more of a waste of database space.

Why cant you just be banned

Been here for awhile skippy and a good bit of my posts are anti-"milestone" posts.  Just because you jump into a thread and post LOL, bump, Ha Ha, Good One, Me too, I want it, sweet, noob, pwned, or some various interation of crap doesn't mean you've accomplished something.  However, given the fact that you have an unaccomplished signature I'm sure it doesn't bother you.

Dude what are you on? Seriously are you this miserable in real life, god I hope not because the world needs less people like you. I never post stupid comments like "LOL, bump, Ha Ha, Good One, Me too, I want it, sweet, noob, pwned", Ask people from around the site I never post garbage. All my post are well thought out and helpful, unlike yours... BTW what is the garbage about "unaccomplished" signature? Do you disagree with my political views?... do you not like my computer?... I don't get where you are going with this "skippy". So next time you get the urge to be a prick how about you go slap your trailer trash wife (if your lucky enough to have a girl) or something... :rolleyes:

do you not like my computer?... I don't get where you are going with this "skippy". So next time you get the urge to be a prick how about you go slap your trailer trash wife (if your lucky enough to have a girl) or something... :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm convinced that computers bring out the worst in people. Islanq was just having a good ol' time and out of nowhere, the geeks without lives had to complain about his post. Why would you click the link if you're just going to whine like a little girl? If the post makes you that angry, I think you need to get out of the house for a few hours. I'm not even quoting anyone specific in this post because it's about 90% of the post that is completely angry with your lives.

Now, note that I am not complaining or whining. I'm just standing up for islanq who's complemented/commented on posts of mine before, so don't attempt to flame me.

like i said islanq is a good member here i know i flamed alot too but never bitched about milestones or knock someone for it. in this case i jsut questioned.

nothing wrong with that. dont pay attention to mr "dick in hand" calling you skippy. he has prolly never been laid.