Almost at my 1,000th Post

Heres my "hahah" post for ya steelhand! so HAHAHAAH at you!

steelhand.gif

^^^^^

Just thought i'd point out that 40% of your post are in the "Jokes and Funny Stuff" area! So once again, HAHAHAHAHAH. Why do you come to a tech website to post jokes? Doesn't take much thought to read a joke and put "oh that was soooo funy, lol". :rolleyes:

As you can see 52% of my post are in the "Hardware Hangout" which does actually take some knowledge. So why don't you take your "30 years of educating" people and goto another site.

Heres my "hahah" post for ya steelhand! so HAHAHAAH at you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/isl...s/steelhand.gif

^^^^^

Just thought i'd point out that 40% of your post are in the "Jokes and Funny Stuff" area! So once again, HAHAHAHAHAH. Why do you come to a tech website to post jokes? Doesn't take much thought to read a joke and put "oh that was soooo funy, lol". :rolleyes:

As you can see 52% of my post are in the "Hardware Hangout" which does actually take some knowledge. So why don't you take your "30 years of educating" people and goto another site.

Pwned

Maybe next time he'll think about what he's saying (aka, complete his thoughts) before he post jibberish.

score:

islanq: 2

steelhand: -1

ripgut, thanks for proving my point.

islanq, unaccomplished would be a politically backed statement.

As for my posts, the majority of those 17 posts were from the last 2 days, as we've had a string of useless information posts that we're quite amusing.

Now for everyone else that piped in, yes the "milestone" posts are a pathetic waste of time and even replying to them is a waste of time. Someone has to stop the insanity at some point and point it out though.

If you could read past a fourth grade level, I believe "a good bit" hardly constitutes a majority.

Islanq 0

steelhand 2

You lost points by starting this thread.

yes the "milestone" posts are a pathetic waste of time and even replying to them is a waste of time. Someone has to stop the insanity at some point and point it out though.

Please replace the battery in your skull i think Walgreens has a special going on

If you could read past a fourth grade level, I believe "a good bit" hardly constitutes a majority.

Islanq 0

steelhand 2

I'm sorry, but how old are you exactly?

Really you musn't have even seen the digit 30 on your birthday cake yet because your so pathetic that you must bash peoples threads on a popular Community site.

I got some advice for you, Get the f*ck off the computer and do something that actually contributes to this world.

EDIT:/ Oops, forgot to say Congrats islanq on the 1k Posts. :)

Islanq 0

steelhand 2

Don't forget that you lost points for your misspelling of "iteration". There might still be time to use the edit button.

ripgut, thanks for proving my point.

islanq, unaccomplished would be a politically backed statement.

As for my posts, the majority of those 17 posts were from the last 2 days, as we've had a string of useless information posts that we're quite amusing.

Now for everyone else that piped in, yes the "milestone" posts are a pathetic waste of time and even replying to them is a waste of time.  Someone has to stop the insanity at some point and point it out though.

Well obviously you are here too so good job on contradicting yourself. And secondly you can disagree all you want with my political stance. Sorry I?m accomplished compared to something who takes pride in ?correcting people?s grammar online for the past 30 years?. I?m 19 years old and I work full time and go to college full time as well. And no my job isn?t flipping burgers or working retail (not that there anything wrong with that, we all have to start somewhere) but I?m the IT manager for a medium sized credit card processing company. Sorry that my family makes over $200,000 a year and own several small businesses. I know that you would love for my family to pay for you well-face, un-employment and disability by taxing the Christ out of my hard earned money but I?m sorry I like to keep what I work for.

Maybe Neowin isn?t the right place for you since you seem to disagree with everyone here. Obviously you have nothing intelligent to say so let me show you the door --------------------->

congrats in order. here's a :martini:

Why do you come to a tech website to post jokes?

why does a tech website have a Jokes and Funny stuff forum? the answer to this is the answer to your question.

Good boy Islanq I'm sure you'll turn out to be a nice trust fund baby too. Since we're touting accomplishment I've been a programmer for the last 6 years and I've worked IT for the last 10. While I enjoy a good tax cut, I'm afraid I didn't rate high enough on the emperors scale of elitist. I also don't enjoy seeing my fellow military personnel die because he has the need to out do his father.

My mommy says she's gonna give me a cookie when I get 1000 posts.

There gonna make a movie about us someday! And build a big statue down at the end of 1000 Posts street, to commemorate this momentous occasion!

Ooops I just peed myself I'm so happy :) !!!!!111!!!!!

Good boy Islanq I'm sure you'll turn out to be a nice trust fund baby too.  Since we're touting accomplishment I've been a programmer for the last 6 years and I've worked IT for the last 10.  While I enjoy a good tax cut, I'm afraid I didn't rate high enough on the emperors scale of elitist.  I also don't enjoy seeing my fellow military personnel die because he has the need to out do his father.

Trust fund baby? When I was born my family was so poor that they had to give me to my grandparents to take care of me because they didn't have enough money to buy me diapers. Then we FINALLY got an apartment in East San Jose (yea don't know if you've been there but yea my dad's best friend was stabbed to death about 100 yards from our house for his cell phone when I was about 6). I'm glad you think every successful person is a "trust fund baby" because your views of the world are blurred and distorted. I'm glad since you are so accomplished you come online to argue politics with a 19 year old then with death on them and their pets. VERY cool.... Anyway just so happens my best friend is in the military "skippy" and he's in Texas right now training people on M4's and I bet he's have some nice things to say to you about your war bashing. Maybe you should support them and vote for someone who will give them the right equipment and supplies for the job.

And BTW thanks for de-railing the topic at hand,. you know theres a world events area if you want to discuss polotics with people.

you should be ban

"Them" includes me, boy. I will vote for someone that will give us proper equipment and pay us what we're worth too. Maybe you should read up a little about armored hummers and desert body armor, or maybe you might want to learn about the battalion that was just mobilized without weapons. Not "they get them issued in Baghdad", they weren't issued and never will be. We've suffered some of the worse set backs in history thanks to the draft dodging spoon fed pansies we have in office. Which includes the President, the vice president and a majority of his cabinet. We're lucky Colin Powell hasn't shot himself for getting drug into that bunch. True heros deserve more than to have their reputation ruined by the people they are associated with.