Almost at my 1,000th Post

Look at all of you fighting like whiny little bitches, get off the computer, get a life, your fighting with people that you dont know, and probably never will. Jesus, f*cking kids these days :laugh:

"Them" includes me, boy.  I will vote for someone that will give us proper equipment and pay us what we're worth too.  Maybe you should read up a little about armored hummers and desert body armor, or maybe you might want to learn about the battalion that was just mobilized without weapons.  Not "they get them issued in Baghdad", they weren't issued and never will be.  We've suffered some of the worse set backs in history thanks to the draft dodging spoon fed pansies we have in office.  Which includes the President, the vice president and a majority of his cabinet.  We're lucky Colin Powell hasn't shot himself for getting drug into that bunch.  True heros deserve more than to have their reputation ruined by the people they are associated with.

Discussion over, this isn't the place nor the time. Like I said there?s a world topics area of neowin if you would like a link just ask. You have horribly de-railed the topic at hand which is against neowin policy > Rules < and launched personal attacks on people that where un provoked. As I see it you have broken at least 3 rules in less then 24 hours. YOU are the one who started discussing politics, YOU are the one who verbally attacked members, and YOU are the one who needs to leave. So please take note of it. Thank you to all that have replied to the REAL topic here.

Edited by islanq

Ahahahha thanks for the laugh guys. All of your arguing is equally pathetic.

But anyways , Congratulations Islanq, you ARE a worthy contributer to Neowin.

Happy posting for the next 1000 and the ones to follow.

WHOOO IM ALMOST AT 10 !! yeah.. right.... Im gonna start posting instead of reading.. I think i can help lmao.

Ahahahha thanks for the laugh guys. All of your arguing is equally pathetic.

But anyways , Congratulations Islanq, you ARE a worthy contributer to Neowin.

Happy posting for the next 1000 and the ones to follow.

How thoughtful, thanks Lanky I appreciate your comment very much ;)