Very cool program from NASA.

It may work for Mexico...

As for those with blurry images in the US. These are pictures I just took from my hometown. Nothing special about it. But neither are blurry.

The first is what everyone should see.

The second is with the satelite imaging option clicked on.

post-24563-1104432379_thumb.jpg

post-24563-1104432399_thumb.jpg

This is really old. It uses the same data from the website version of it. Basically, not everywhere has sat photos. And not everywhere can you zoom in really close. Some places are in color sat, and some are in black and white. Buildings like the pentagon and white house are blurred or covered over. There is no sat photos for Area 51.

This is really old. It uses the same data from the website version of it. Basically, not everywhere has sat photos. And not everywhere can you zoom in really close. Some places are in color sat, and some are in black and white. Buildings like the pentagon and white house are blurred or covered over. There is no sat photos for Area 51.

585198924[/snapback]

Um, the program is 3 months old. Sure the technology is old, but so is the computer you are using. Everythings old, technologically.

conversion: 1000 Meters equals 1 Kilometer?:devil::

585198904[/snapback]

i know that what i want to know how to enter for example 100meters

How can you select satelite imaging option on?

Do you know WorldWind? It's free and doesn't cost a dime and is better than keyhole if you know how to use it.

585200364[/snapback]

init, you have to pay for that damn keyhole, after downloading an exeedingly large file that is only valid for 7 days its a waste of time

ooooooooo its on 95% nearly done heheheeh cant wait :woot: