Cullpepper the best QB ?

I'm from Minnesota so I'm biased on this.

[Edit]

If he maintains his composure and continues to play well like he's been doing this season thus far, I'd say he'll turn out to be indeed a great QB.

I doubt it greatly. My vote, based on pure performance and no opinion, would be Brady. Then again, I really want to say Favre jjust because that man is insane.

speaking as a vikings fan, culpepper is defiantly maturing. 5th year in the leauge, he should be in entering his prime, at least thats is what ive heard from top NFL experts via espn (blah). but IMO he is the 2nd best signal caller next to peyton manning, he sees the defense, understands what adjustments that need to be made at the line of scrimage. he is starting to make the plays, and not force the ****ing ball like he use to, and that is part of the maturing process, but he is right now on fire!

It's going to be a tough pick for the MVP this year, a lot of QB's have some great numbers as well some RB's/WR's.

I don't think Culpepper will get it, so far he seems to get lost in the mix in the NFC because of McNabb/Owens.

Manning is good but always makes that one crucual mistake in the clutch. McNabb is doing good and so is culpepper, but Brady is consistent no matter what. I don't care much for him either way, but objectiveness is objectiveness.

Manning is good but always makes that one crucual mistake in the clutch. McNabb is doing good and so is culpepper, but Brady is consistent no matter what. I don't care much for him either way, but objectiveness is objectiveness.

584716802[/snapback]

Good point there. But again, as a Vike's fan, Culpepper is doing extremely well......at least up to this point. It's gonna be a tough call this year.

coolmonk, glad to see your a vikes fan, goto the "whos your fav NFL team" thread and choose the vikings! take care buddy!

edit: i would like to see some more names under the minnesota vikings section! :yes:

stats don't mean a thing. the W does. he's getting them now, but brady has been doing it since he took over the patties.

i think it's funny that no one gives brady credit, when all that man does is win.

and win.

and win.

and, well...win.

ripped :ninja:

Culpepper is doing extremely well this season but best in the NFL?, that is jumping to a conclusion way too early in the season and every season he takes a step forward he takes a huge step back...also looking at their schedule with the exception of the eagles which has a good team but awful defense he's really played against some weak secondaries...time will tell on culpepper but now it is way too early

As for who I think is the best quarterback, you have to say Brady. He gets the job done week in week out and as someone posted before has done so with no running back, except for this year with Corey DIllon, but then it would be Manning, McNabb, McNair. Favre would be there except the fact that we are talking about today and right now he is on the downside of his career if not on its last legs...the one thing I would like to see before his career is over is a chance to see Michael Vick with a good team. If that ever happens watch out because he can change a game like nobody else in football and is doing so with the rest of his team being garbage

coolmonk, glad to see your a vikes fan, goto the "whos your fav NFL team" thread and choose the vikings! take care buddy!

edit: i would like to see some more names under the minnesota vikings section! :yes:

584716881[/snapback]

Done!

Nobody can deny that Cullpepper is having the hell of a season, his numbers are impressive and he is guiding a team that doesnt have an impressive running game nor an extremelly impressive defense. So far he is my fav QB this year

Nobody cant deny that Cullpepper is having the hell of a season, his numbers are impressive and he is guiding a team that doesnt have an impressive running game nor an extremelly impressive defense. So far he is my fav QB this year

584716955[/snapback]

Hell yeah! One more point for Cullpepper!

and unimperssive defense yes i cant say you are wrong, but 3 of their running back, 2 are hurt, 1 is suspended, and the 4th string running back had 182 all purpose yards! i think their running game is just fine! i am just worried about the teams defense!

and unimperssive defense yes i cant say you are wrong, but 3 of their running back, 2 are hurt, 1 is suspended, and the 4th string running back had 182 all purpose yards! i think their running game is just fine! i am just worried about the teams defense!

584716979[/snapback]

I said that their running game is not impressive, but I never said it was bad :happy:

The Vike's defense has always been what forces the losses. I mean on Sunday they were up 3 TDs and allowed a comeback (typical of them by the way). Yes, I too am worried about their defense.

wait till michael bennett returns! you will change that from not impressive to outstanding! ;)

584716998[/snapback]

And then Cullpepper its just going to get better