Cullpepper the best QB ?

well i read that a few starters on defense, either did not play the whole game or just did not play at all. so i can not say that is the reason for the texans to rally from behind. but also it is a new defensive system the vikings have, and i HOPE and i really HOPE they need time to gell. or it is going to be shoot out every game, which i dont like to happen!

Tom Brady

He's 2-0 in the Super Bowl.

Those other guys you mentioned haven't even BEEN to the Super Bowl.

584717034[/snapback]

We understand...we're just judging based on this season thus far.

you have to remember the pats have the best coach and defense in the league, its not like brady is doing it himself

584717083[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? both Manning and Cullpepper have the same tds and the same ints, the only difference is that culpepper have a better completion average, better rating and slighly more yards

He's not even close to the best.

Nowhere. Close.

He may have the stats, but they won't last for long. Plus watching him play, he's not as good as some of the others in the league. Stats aren't everything. He's a good QB, but not the best -- especially if you're talking about best in terms of talent.

I'd have to say that Daunte's stock is up and rising. Brady threw for 76 yards last week with a pick bringing his total to 4 interceptions and 9 TDs compared to Daunte's 1 pick and 13 touchdowns.

Brady is just one of the many reaons the Pats won the Super Bowl and have been on this streak. Don't give the guy too much credit.

Edit: Whatever do you mean L3thal? :D

Brady threw for 76 yards last week with a pick bringing his total to 4 interceptions and 9 TDs compared to Daunte's 1 pick and 13 interceptions. 

584723622[/snapback]

That's a whole lot of interceptions Daunte has thrown :shifty:

I'll take McNabb anyday. Culpepper has enjoyed having a good wideout to throw to, and now that McNabb has one, look at the numbers he is putting up?

Also, hard to argue with Mannings numbers..

Interesting note:

Daunte is on pace to throw for 5364 yards, 52 TDs and only 4 INT's.

584725978[/snapback]

Yeah, but he won't keep it up. It's like saying a baseball player is on pace to hit 100-something home runs after the first few games of the season with homeruns -- it won't happen.

Daunte will fade at the end of the year just like he does every single year.

He's got insane talent, just can't keep his hands on the ball when he gets hit. And he crumbles under pressure.

I would have to say that Culpepper, Manning, Favre are the best passing QBs, but the "complete package QB" would have to be McNabb with his ability to run, throw, and the fact that he is extremely tough to sack/tackle. He may not be the most accurate passer in the world like Culpepper or Manning, but he is a headache for defenses because they always have to leave one man to spy on him and make sure he does not run for big yards. Plus he has better endzone dances then all the QBs in the league.

I would have to say that Culpepper, Manning, Favre are the best passing QBs, but the "complete package QB" would have to be McNabb with his ability to run, throw, and the fact that he is extremely tough to sack/tackle.  He may not be the most accurate passer in the world like Culpepper or Manning, but he is a headache for defenses because they always have to leave one man to spy on him and make sure he does not run for big yards.  Plus he has better endzone dances then all the QBs in the league.

584733667[/snapback]

Can't beat the moonwalk.

I'd pick Manning any day over DC, DC's got a stretch put together this year. But he's all over the place from year to year..

Brett needs to consider going away....

I'd pick Manning any day over DC, DC's got a stretch put together this year.  But he's all over the place from year to year..

Brett needs to consider going away....

584734480[/snapback]

Favre scares me the most out of any QB in the NFL. I like watching Green Bay games because when it seems like Green Bay is really down and out, Favre seems to rally the entire team together on like one deep bomb pass. And when Favre has a good game, he has a VERY good game. I still cannot get over the Monday night football game of last year and I do not think I ever will. I really would like to see his career end with a Super Bowl win so that he can go out on top.

Jmole i would of liked to see Marino ended up with a championship before he retired same goes for barry sanders, guys like that! really great players didnt win a championship... but hey thats how the cookie crumbles!

Manning's a much better QB. He's a better game manager and has a better vision of the field. He knows the game very well and can throw it to anyone, anywhere. I have no real bias cause I live in Canada (although I'm a football nut) but I feel that Manning (and Tom Brady for that matter) is a much better QB. Culpepper can be on and off... I dunno, he's skilled, but not as skilled as the other two QB's that I just stated.