Cullpepper the best QB ?

Culpepper just had a MONSTER game tonight agaisnt the Saints!! 400+ total passing yards and 5 TDs thrown!!! Man...he is playing on a different level this season. But man...MN's defense gave up too many yards.

oh yeah he is on fire, but i hope moss is ok!

584758612[/snapback]

I don't.

He's an absolute ######. TO > Moss any day.

Culpepper is in a zone of his own right now, could be a record season.

are you on mother****ig crack???????????????? t.o better he wishes!!!! look at the numbers an you will see who is the best ****ing reciever in the mother****ing galaxy!!!!!!! t.o is a big ol ######!!!!

maybe Brady and Manning are better, but after today's game.. well, I dont see why, Cullpepper is playing at a legend level.

are you on mother****ig crack???????????????? t.o better he wishes!!!! look at the numbers an you will see who is the best ****ing reciever in the mother****ing galaxy!!!!!!! t.o is a big ol ######!!!!

584758714[/snapback]

Yeah, and we saw what happened week 2, right?

doesnt matter...... last year hmmmmmmmm 9ers an vikings..... look at the stats fom that game, moss dominated Turd Oder, and all that matters is the end of the year stats of both players! and moss will hold true to top him once again this year!

i like to see owens catch a TD in 10 straight games... i dont think it will ever happen OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt matter......  last year hmmmmmmmm 9ers an vikings..... look at the stats fom that game, moss dominated Turd Oder, and all that matters is the end of the year stats of both players! and moss will hold true to top him once again this year!

i like to see owens catch a TD in 10 straight games... i dont think it will ever happen  OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

584759052[/snapback]

Stats matter? You're clever. :rofl:

Last time I checked, the only thing that matters is RINGS. TO will be getting one this year, whereas Randy will be sitting at home having a temper tantrum.

DC ain't bad in that game against new orleans...I liked the part where he was being hit and lost the control of the ball...NO got the ball, and went away...

..And it was DC who got up and chased after him and tackled him. 265 pounds run faster than moss and tackles him down. :shifty: what a good performance he has done!

Stats matter?? You're clever.:rofl::

Last time I checked, the only thing that matters is RINGS.? TO will be getting one this year, whereas Randy will be sitting at home having a temper tantrum.

584759114[/snapback]

shhhhhhhhhhhhh........... your nothing but a band wagon fan ok! dont jump the gun till it happens. oh yeah stats does matter, T.O's name will be looking up on randys stats until someone else comes in a shatters mosses records, and that will never be T.O

and speaking of tantrums, T.O does that very very well, again OWNED!!!!!!!

Yeah, but he won't keep it up. It's like saying a baseball player is on pace to hit 100-something home runs after the first few games of the season with homeruns -- it won't happen.

584726119[/snapback]

You're right...its now 5651 yards and 58 TD's ;)

shhhhhhhhhhhhh........... your nothing but a band wagon fan ok! dont jump the gun till it happens. oh yeah stats does matter, T.O's name will be looking up on randys stats until someone else comes in a shatters mosses records, and that will never be T.O

and speaking of tantrums, T.O does that very very well, again OWNED!!!!!!!

584762357[/snapback]

Bandwagon fan?

I'm not even going to bother with you.

Yeah, remember this thread is about Culpepper...not OWENS vs MOSS. Anyway, Culpepper's ratings are maxxed out!!! That's gotta speak for something! Even if Moss is not 100% for the next game, I'm sure Culpepper will find a way to score big with MN's incredible offense.

Yeah, remember this thread is about Culpepper...not OWENS vs MOSS.  Anyway, Culpepper's ratings are maxxed out!!!  That's gotta speak for something!  Even if Moss is not 100% for the next game, I'm sure Culpepper will find a way to score big with MN's incredible offense.

584776850[/snapback]

In fact Moss its just a part of Cullpepper's stats, not a whole, while he is a great player its not vital.