Hotmail

I?m sure that I read about this somewhere that they where going to:

Upgrade the oldest active accounts and then

The newer active accounts and then

The inactive accounts.

Even I read that they would upgrade the oldest active ones first then the new active and then the inactive but I don't think it will happen like that.

I think they are just doing it randomly.

I'm just woundering...does this upgrade apply to all hotmail accounts? as in the ones that end with @hotmail.com and @msn.com...or do only accounts that end in @hotmail.com get upgraded? :blush:

I'm just woundering...does this upgrade apply to all hotmail accounts? as in the ones that end with @hotmail.com and @msn.com...or do only accounts that end in @hotmail.com get upgraded?  :blush:

584784708[/snapback]

That?s a good point are there any @msn.com accounts owners in here with the upgrade

I'm just woundering...does this upgrade apply to all hotmail accounts? as in the ones that end with @hotmail.com and @msn.com...or do only accounts that end in @hotmail.com get upgraded?  :blush:

584784708[/snapback]

Both @hotmail.com and @msn.com will be getting upgraded so don't worry. :happy:

Both @hotmail.com and @msn.com will be getting upgraded so don't worry.  :happy:

584784718[/snapback]

Any source buddy??? Huh????

Well I wanna show you some thing

Last week when i sent a mail to hotmail this is what I got from them in reply

You better read this and analyse

They dont even know when upgrade is going to happen to a certain mailbox

How can you be so sure that its getting upgraded soon???

Hello Ayub,

Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.

My name is Ilaine and I'm writing in response to your inquiry regarding your account size limit.

I understand how important it will be for you to have a bigger mailbox in order to store more important messages. Hotmail has not yet completed the upgrade of all free Hotmail accounts since there are many users of Hotmail. This is why your other account is still using 2MB storage space. I am sorry that I may not be able to commit in giving you the exact date on when Hotmail will complete the upgrade for other free accounts but I would like you to know that you are important to us and that your account will be upgraded soon. We highly appreciate your patience and cooperation on this matter.

In addition to the upcoming storage changes, we've made other changes to improve your MSN Hotmail experience. We've expanded our anti-virus protection to include free virus cleaning, making MSN Hotmail the only free global e-mail service to both scan and clean incoming and outgoing e-mail for viruses and worms before they can enter your inbox and risk infecting your PC.

If you need additional storage now, you may want to consider MSN Hotmail Plus for $19.95 per year. This offer includes:

- 2GB (Gigabytes) of storage

- Ability to send attachments of 20MB

- No graphical advertisements

- Exemption from the 30-day Hotmail inactivity policy

- 30 MB of MSN Groups storage

For more information on this and other MSN subscription plans, visit: http://join.msn.com

I appreciate your patience and continued support. If you have other concerns regarding MSN Hotmail, please do not hesitate to send us a message and we'll be happy to help you in any way we can.

Sincerely,

Ilaine T.

MSN Hotmail Technical Support

Any source buddy??? Huh????

Well I wanna show you some thing

Last week when i sent a mail to hotmail this is what I got from them in reply

You better read this and analyse

They dont even know when upgrade is going to happen to a certain mailbox

How can you be so sure that its getting upgraded soon???

584784835[/snapback]

Yes there is no exact date but all accounts wil be upgraded. Both @msn.com and @hotmail.com

Yes there is no exact date but all accounts wil be upgraded. Both @msn.com and @hotmail.com

Oh and everyone don't worry, they'll also find a cure for ALL types of cancer too. There is no exact date though....

• 2 weeks later...

It still amazes me to see people using 2mb inboxes. Incredible. All it takes is a few average sized emails and your full.

My hotmail account has always been 10mb, and i just reactivated to see what it was now, and its still 10mb.

Have people not heard of gmail, walla, and all the other free 1gb+ email places?

How come you people are still with hotmail?

It still amazes me to see people using 2mb inboxes. Incredible. All it takes is a few average sized emails and your full.

My hotmail account has always been 10mb, and i just reactivated to see what it was now, and its still 10mb.

Have people not heard of gmail, walla, and all the other free 1gb+ email places?

Because my main account for the last 7 years has been Hotmail, and I'm not going to notify every single contact or move every single subscription that I have to Gmail.

i get about 50 e-mails a day all spam on my hotmail.... i have signed up to about 40 messageboards/sites on my gmail and have had 1 spam message in about 3 months

584843496[/snapback]

You are so cool.