Hotmail

I was looking forward to the upgrade but I have pretty much moved over to gmail. I like there interface and searching capability, the one thing I dislike is how it scans your email for the content of there ads..... then again, how do we know hotmail and yahoo dont either I guess...

I was looking forward to the upgrade but I have pretty much moved over to gmail. I like there interface and searching capability, the one thing I dislike is how it scans your email for the content of there ads..... then again, how do we know hotmail and yahoo dont either I guess...

584774212[/snapback]

The thing about the gmail ads are you hardly even notice them. Following links from gmail is so much nicer than hotmail. The storage is nice, but it doesn't make gmail better.

The thing about the gmail ads are you hardly even notice them. Following links from gmail is so much nicer than hotmail. The storage is nice, but it doesn't make gmail better.

584774246[/snapback]

ya, hotmail and gmail are both good, its just a matter of personal prefrence

i hate the way hotmail opens a frameset when you click on a link in an email.....its too annoying. i wonder why they keep it that way.

i love gmail but since everybody knows my hotmail address, i still have to use it for some matters...and i hate having only 2 mb at it. im on bay 1 and the upgrade hasnt come. i think this is some kind of psychological setup so we get desperate and us, the ones waiting to be upgraded, go for the 2 gb paid package.

damnnnn

I have a @msn.com email, this is same as hotmail so it will also get updated right? Just making sure. :D

bay4 and still waiting... :angry:

How come so many people say u cant use hotmail with Outlook, i use Outlook Express and it works fine (even sync).

Might this be because i use Express or have an @MSN acount?

584774212[/snapback]

Ever heard of a privacy statement? Its prob in there.

I'm on bay1 .. and still nothing ..

If they'r upgrading (from last to the first).. i'll have to wait everyone else to get the 250mb.. grrrr :cry: