Hotmail

I'm in Bay 3 and a MSN Premium Subscriber, I literally just got my upgrade to 2GB. Yay!! (About time too!)  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

584848668[/snapback]

Can you tell me how much space the sub-accounts will get?

Can someone please tell me how much space the MSN Premium sub-accounts will get?

584893467[/snapback]

Not sure what you mean by a "premium sub-account" but if you mean just a straightforward account that you do not have to pay for then you should get the full 250 MB the same as everyone else. I notice they were still trying to sell me the 250MB account right up until the day the converted it for free though!

:)

Not sure what you mean by a "premium sub-account" but if you mean just a straightforward account that you do not have to pay for then you should get the full 250 MB the same as everyone else.  I notice they were still trying to sell me the 250MB account right up until the day the converted it for free though!

:)

584893659[/snapback]

With MSN Premium one gets one 2gb account and 10 secondary (sub) accounts that should get 250 mb. I was asking if anyone knows for sure how much those sub-accounts will receive.

yay got 250Mb today, and I'm on bay101 - whatever that means, I don't give a rats, I got 250MB