Bush Or Kerry?

Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?

• Bush
    • Kerry

Kerry, he holds more of the same beliefs and values that I do and just seems overall a lot more competent. Only thing that scares me is Edwards, he's a great guy and was a good Senator for us here in NC (as far as I could tell) but he isn't President material. So hopefully Kerry won't get assassinated or anything.

I would Choose Kerry because i dont think the world would survive another four years under the presidency of George W. Bush

584742328[/snapback]

but your from England.... you don't receive US taxes, you don't buy homes in the US, you don't buy gas in the US, you don't know what we deal with in the US. you are speaking from what you know from the BBC, so please, don't say we can't survive...

but your from England.... you don't receive US taxes, you don't buy homes in the US, you don't buy gas in the US, you don't know what we deal with in the US. you are speaking from what you know from the BBC, so please, don't say we can't survive...

584742406[/snapback]

Well I live in the US (with a Greencard) and do all the above and also agree that the country will not survive much longer with Bush as President. He is taking the country in the wrong direction IMO.

This should be an interesting thread. Considering most other Neowinians hail from Western Europe and the Pacific Rim, I expect most will side with Kerry. That's not really based on any hard knowledge of the political tendencies of these areas, just my gut assumption.

Why don't you jsut ask for a flame war... it would be easier...

I choose Bush though, but I am married with a wife and child and make OK money. Tradiationally younger people go democratic (cause those beliefs are force fed them from school age). As people get older, they do tend to get more conservative.

He said the world can't survive, not America. America is the most powerful country in the world and the president is the most powerful man in the world. So it affects EVERYBODY

he is an idiot and a puppet president thou

584742410[/snapback]

did the BBC tell you that?

Well I live in the US (with a Greencard) and do all the above and also agree that the country will not survive much longer with Bush as President. He is taking the country in the wrong direction IMO.

584742422[/snapback]

what do you guys base this on?

I choose Bush though, but I am married with a wife and child and make OK money. Tradiationally younger people go democratic (cause those beliefs are force fed them from school age). As people get older, they do tend to get more conservative.

very true, most times you see it when people get families.

what do you guys base this on?

Don't expect anything but a propoganda based discussion. Most young people are not interested enough to find out facts for themselves, they rely on the information given by others.

this is hillarious...4 people have posted that are American, and probably voted as well.  The topic states NON-Americans...

584742444[/snapback]

we know that the world does not like republicans because of the force feeding media over there, but that doesn't really matter does it. only we can vote. if i were a European, I would like Kerry too, I mean, he would let my government decide how American policy works, who could ask for more? People say Bush is leader of the most powerful country, Europeans have the chance to put that power in their hands by pushing for Kerry to win, so why wouldn't they?

Why don't you jsut ask for a flame war... it would be easier...

584742428[/snapback]

u can't be more Mistaken,my father was from the U.S Army,and he will vote for Kerry,and he think bush is stupid

Glad to see Kerry winning, one more for the Good guys

Election 2004

Date Bush Kerry

Today 49.0 45.5

Actually polls are worthless, all that matters in the electorate and how it falls.

he is an idiot and a puppet president thou

584742410[/snapback]

Puppet to who? What exactly does that mean?

The way the presidency works is more like a team than anyone one person. he President is the voice, and ultimately the fall-guy for the good and the bad of the party. Yes, he does make decisions on his own, but for the most part it is a group of advisors helping him along the way.

I'll admit that I think Bush comes off as an idiot, but he isn't. He can't speak worth a poop but he can run the country. Kerry, I think he's a good guy with a lot of good ideas, really. Now if he can just make up his mind on how he stands on most issues then he could win. Flip-flop, flip-flop.....

u can't be more Mistaken,my father was from the U.S Army,and he will vote for Kerry,and he think bush is stupid

Don't make me find you the actuall data. Thanks for telling me about your world... but in the rest of the world (well, US) the older you are the more likely to vote Repubilcan. Just like if you drive an SUV you are more likely to be Republican and if you drive a Volvo, you are more likely to be democratic. These are demographics not opinion.

PS. Your Dad may not be in my tax braket...

584742465[/snapback]

i see... well, why not vote for Michael Badnarik then? I mean, "Bush is stupid" is a reason to vote against him, but why kerry?