Bush Or Kerry?

Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?

• Bush
    • Kerry

Actually the original Hebrew wording was that one shouldn't murder an Isrealite. Killing gentiles (Us) was ok. The Greeks translated it wrong.

It is primarily myth with a little history added to it.

584743701[/snapback]

Myth would hold true ... if it couldn't be proven. The Bible has been proven time and time again and those set on disproving it have only found themselves actually proving it.

There are many translations, and all line up. There are no inconsistancies.

Heh...a fetus isn't a child. It has two arms, two legs, two eyes, a nose and a mouth and it has been confirmed that they feel pain as early as 4 weeks old...what more do you need?

584743619[/snapback]

The ham sandwich you eat has the same thing, is it human? Most abortions are done even before the brain has formed to the point where it has an active nervus system. What you're going on is mostly proven lies.

And define pain. Having pain and "feeling" pain are two different things. The body doesn't make one a person, the mind does.

I tell you, all you democrats out there just want to have it all your own way, you wanna get by with murder, and all this other non sense that makes this world keep hate inside. you keep saying bush had something to do with 9-11, he had nothing to do with that, as much as you had nothing to do.

Oh why didn't you stop 9-11 happening? I blame it on you like your blaming it on him. Most women are against abortion, but most of them got minds that work like a flower thrown in a trash can. Its Worthless they hate children because they aren't right with themself they abuse themself mentally (LAZY) there (LAZY)

time to stop being so lazy and get to workin and get something in the noggin up there to help protect children instead of Murdering them.

its up to your vote 1 vote counts on how this world becomes and murder isn't gonna do nothing but make people wish they voted for bush

take a look everyone... take a close look. Is that what you want for americas future ? Oh, right thats "Down home folksiness" we all know and love isn't it ? Pathetic.

Kerry says he COULD do a better job with the war

Bush is the one that is actually RUNNING the war

there's a huge difference

kerry's a good guy but he's up against bush

and bush is the one that will be able to do well in Iraq, Kerry only says he would be able to do better

Almost every other word out of his mouth is about god.

584743725[/snapback]

First of all, God is supposed to be capitalized, even if you don't believe, it's still a proper noun. Secondly is this a bad thing? Isn't this how our founding fathers started the United States?

You prove my point ... you critizise someone elses education, which is spun a lot, and then you talk as if you know it all.  If you go to Yale and make higher than C's ... then you should talk.  Until that time ...

584743666[/snapback]

He was a C student at Yale. He was far more interested in make "friends" than he was in his studies. That is because it isn't what you know, but who you know with those like Bush. Besides, my IQ is still higher than his. With enough money and influence anyone can get into Yale and the like.

It is a fetus. The same as a baby is a baby, an infant is an infant, a teenager is a teenager, etc, etc. I never said that it wasn't human, but having human DNA doesn't make one a person. A fetus is only a potential person the same as any cell in your body now.

584743687[/snapback]

funny thing is abortion shouldn't exist, there shouldn't really be the need.

sexual irresponsability.

the only 'special' cases i can think of are:

mother will die giving birth

and rape- but help assists to help victims have their child and put it up for adoption if they wish (there's finincail support).

as far as the religious s### is concerned st#u.

peole of religion don't base their decisions upon a religion's specific book.

(i've studied multiple religions by actually going to their places of worship, mosques, temples, etc. and believe you me, none of them were activist fools, those ppl are in cults.)

religion is a thing people apply to their life through research and debates, etc.

the only difference between a person in any religion and those of non religion is that they may believe there is something after death.

the only case where religion is taken literally, word for word is in developing third world countries- and even in that case drug runners frequently strong catholics

i don't base my views on any religion.

The founding fathers made it clear the seperation of church and state.  This was put in not to protect the church from the state but the state from church.

584743674[/snapback]

It is more like from each other.

Myth would hold true ... if it couldn't be proven.  The Bible has been proven time and time again and those set on disproving it have only found themselves actually proving it.

Actually much of what is in it has been disproven. Even if there is a lot of actual history in it it still doesn't prove that everything in it is true.

There are many translations, and all line up.  There are no inconsistancies.

584743713[/snapback]

The bible has been highly edited and revised by the Church over the centuries. At one time it had over 80 books in it to today's 66. And there are mountians in contradictions and the like in it as well.

What you're saying is also a lie.

Yar .... they read the polls, and vote their pockets. Great awesome leadership.

The Florida election was a joke ! The fact that Gore had more votes than Bush and that Bush still won proves that the US electoral system is full of ****. I mean, how the hell does someone win with 200 000 or something votes behind another candidate ?

Its not bush, or religion

its about relationship with the Lord

we were born as dust and we die as dust ashes to ashes dust to dust.

clearly means we die as dust.

scientist think the world as dipped in water somehow well i tell you read up on Genesis and you will find out noah and the ark.

many people try to make babies out of animals but the Bible says they can only product by there own kind!

computers that scientist made see that were missing time somewhere, well i tell you its in the bible God stopped the time, we come SHORT of the glory of God, Short we cannot get to God without Jesus, so hell is not just a make believe story its truth but some people just don't wanna read it because they are selfish. There scared of the truth but I tell you, you should be more scared of the after life then this life. We aren't perfect nobody is even if your a christian your not perfect nobody is better we all have faults, but i tell you if you believe in the end you will become perfect like Christ, Satan was perfect he had everything he was the beatiful angel ever! but he messed up trying to be all prideful and now hes gonna burn in the end he's so much on this earth right now, and when the Lord comes back thats when he's gonna go to hell and burn. Vote God

First of all, God is supposed to be capitalized, even if you don't believe, it's still a proper noun. Secondly is this a bad thing? Isn't this how our founding fathers started the United States?

584743731[/snapback]

Actually no it isn't.

The United States is in no sense founded upon the Christian doctrine.

--George Washington

http://www.internetcampus.com/fog25.htm

funny thing is abortion shouldn't exist, there shouldn't really be the need.

sexual irresponsability.

Sure do what they did in the good old days and just leave them out to die in the woods.

the only 'special' cases i can think of are

mother will die giving birth

and rape- but help assists to help victims have their child and put it up for adoption if they wish (there's finincail support).

as far as the religious s### is concerned st#u.

peole of religion don't base their decisions upon a religion's specific book.

(i've studied multiple religions by actually going to their places of worship, mosques, temples, etc. and believe you me, none of them were activist fools, those ppl are in cults.)

There are billions of faithful. Have you been to an Islamic country and tried the same thing?

religion is a thing people apply to their life through research and debates, etc.

the only difference between a person in any religion and those of non religion is that they may believe there is something after death.

the only case where religion is taken literally, word for word is in developing third world countries- and even in that case drug runners frequently strong catholics

More evil has been down by the religious than anything else. History calls you a liar.

i don't base my views on any religion.

584743750[/snapback]

You still create god in your own image.

but your from England.... you don't receive US taxes, you don't buy homes in the US, you don't buy gas in the US, you don't know what we deal with in the US. you are speaking from what you know from the BBC, so please, don't say we can't survive...

584742406[/snapback]

... and you know only what you see on US TV which broadcasts largely White-House propaganda.

I'm a Brit too, but I'm living in Canada which means I get not only US "news" but also the BBC and Canadian news sources.

It's so laughable that you actually believe you live in a free country and that your news sources are so much better than everyone elses... you are SPOON-FED exactly what Bush wants you to see and hear. Most other countries under corrupt dictatorships at least realise they're being fed BS by their government.

... and you know only what you see on US TV which broadcasts largely White-House propaganda.

I'm a Brit too, but I'm living in Canada which means I get not only US "news" but also the BBC and Canadian news sources.

It's so laughable that you actually believe you live in a free country and that your news sources are so much better than everyone elses... you are SPOON-FED exactly what Bush wants you to see and hear. Most other countries under corrupt dictatorships at least realise they're being fed BS by their government.

584743824[/snapback]

What are you talking about? If you're thinking news sources like CNN are conservative you're sadly mistaken.

Myth would hold true ... if it couldn't be proven.  The Bible has been proven time and time again and those set on disproving it have only found themselves actually proving it.

There are many translations, and all line up.  There are no inconsistancies.

584743713[/snapback]

I saw this post and thought WTF?????? ... then I saw the Bush/Cheney banner and it all became crystal clear. Stick your head back in the sand Lucy.

What are you talking about?  If you're thinking news sources like CNN are conservative you're sadly mistaken.

584743832[/snapback]

What are YOU talking about???? You quote one counter-example to try and disprove something? Let me guess... Bush supporter? Thought so...

Its not bush, or religion

its about relationship with the Lord

we were born as dust and we die as dust ashes to ashes dust to dust.

clearly means we die as dust.

scientist think the world as dipped in water somehow well i tell you read up on Genesis and you will find out noah and the ark.

many people try to make babies out of animals but the Bible says they can only product by there own kind!

computers that scientist made see that were missing time somewhere, well i tell you its in the bible God stopped the time, we come SHORT of the glory of God, Short we cannot get to God without Jesus, so hell is not just a make believe story its truth but some people just don't wanna read it because they are selfish. There scared of the truth but I tell you, you should be more scared of the after life then this life. We aren't perfect nobody is even if your a christian your not perfect nobody is better we all have faults, but i tell you if you believe in the end you will become perfect like Christ, Satan was perfect he had everything he was the beatiful angel ever! but he messed up trying to be all prideful and now hes gonna burn in the end he's so much on this earth right now, and when the Lord comes back thats when he's gonna go to hell and burn. Vote God

584743784[/snapback]

What Scientists worth their degree has said any such thing?

Oh, and btw, that "missing time" bit is an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/lostday.htm