Bush Or Kerry?

Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?

• Bush
    • Kerry

Again, only a person such as yourself, could be so misinformed about what is going on

around you.  I guess it will take a plane flying into Big Ben before you get it.  Or perhaps a plane knocking down something in Paris.......

:alien:

584743207[/snapback]

and then we would have the typical European come crying to the US scene. I think it'd be kind of ironic for the US to say "sorry guys, too bad, its not our problem and we don't agree with you, better luck next time!!!"

Yes but it is sad that we still have people here with Bush/Cheney sig pictures and avatars!!  Bush supporters are some of the most vocal and will help sway some of the swing voters to the wrong side.

584743114[/snapback]

the only reason bush supporters are so vocal is becuase it's usually the other way around and it needs to be made apparent that not only leftists have a voice in this country. Frequently Kerry supporters spam boards all over the internet /w slurs and hateful remarks- this is a call to action from the usually silent conservatives.

i implemented the bush sig because i got sick of kedwards sigs being forced upon me /w less representation of other views.

i think political sigs should be banned- when i see a statement by a mod on such and a date for removal i will remove mine with the understanding all will be removed for both sides and mods will follow up on those who don't /w pms to make sure 'cleanup' is complete.

as far as the 'should i vote kerry or bush' posts educate yourself and don't relly upon forum discussions.

reason-

for the most part you'll get responses from activists of either side which are usually unreliable.

because the war didn't start here.

When you have to live around 8 million educated people competing for your job,

you learn a few things you don't down on the creek in "missorah"

:yes:

And why don't we hear about other countries politics?  I guess it's because we're so hated by every country, right?  :rofl:

Or maybe there's just more excitement in ours?

584743206[/snapback]

Or because the rest of the world recieves CNN and Fox News! Americans make American business the World's business by their own world influence which they purchased by exploiting workers in other countries to do their work for them. Slaves built America, slaves make a lot of the goods and services you purchase today. Do you think the guys who pick the beans for your cup of Starbucks every morning are enjoying the same way of life that you do? I have sad news for you. Go on vacation and see the world, leave the borders of the red,white & blue and see what the slaves do for you. It's so they can survive.

American greed is causing American jobs to be shipped over seas. It is the most ironic thing in modern world affairs.

because the war didn't start here.

When you have to live around 8 million educated people competing for your job,

you learn a few things you don't down on the creek in "missorah"

584743235[/snapback]

you're right, the war started here, and thankfully we have a president in office who isn't a global community ass kisser and is actually doing something about it.

saying something, and then actually doing it is something quite rare when it comes to the presidency, and john kerry has the tendency to say whats good when it sounds good, but when push comes to shove, he's a man of little to no action.

except when it comes to killing asian children, blowing up a grenade on himself, or leaving his sick wife for a multimillionaire. now that's a man of action!

Ok i'll tell you why im for Bush

its because people like Kerry who is for Abortion, and other junk is that we all think it will be ok so people will make peace, but i tell who you vote for people that kill inicent children isn't gonna change nothing in this world but hatred by seeing Murder of children, is ok that they think that murder is ok so War by US will be against US. Like it is now, it started already you are at war with the people for Bush but you just don't realize it yet. Wait until Abortion starts everyone will loose it. If a man kills a man a child will think its ok...but if a man kills a child the world will think its ok. War against US has broke out already, but I don't care all i care about is EVERYONE that is in the World not just soldiers, not just Women, not just Chilren but Everyone. Peace is all about me! so I see Abortion isn't gonna cause peace its gonna start War! So forget all you US Terrorist out there im going for Peace.

Enough Said

Edited by Dromatic

amazing how youve been fed so easily

you say we have to fight the terrorists, why are we i iraq then? Osama is the threat and bush took his eye off of it, the facts dont lie only bush does

you need to learn your facts before you make stupid comments like that

584743222[/snapback]

No sir, YOU need to go read your history of the area in question before you start making

as you said stupid comments like yours. If anyone is to blame for the mess in the mid east it is the UN. Resolution after resolution have been passed and nothing has been done. And, if you remember, Bush stated SEVERAL places that were harboring terrorist.

Not just Iraq.....Iran, Syria, North Korea et al.......Also, having a STABLE democracy in the middle east is just what is needed to get that area of the country back on track. That entire area has been screwed up for the most part since the end of WW1. And if you want to trace it back further, go look up the wars back between the christians and muslims in an area called Constantinople. (Look up the Ottoman empire around the 1300's)......

its because people like Kerry who is for Abortion, and other junk is that we all think it will be ok so people will make peace, but i tell who you vote for people that kill inicent children isn't gonna change nothing in this world but hatred by seeing Murder of children, is ok that they think that murder is ok so War by US will be against US. Like it is now, it started already you are at war with the people for Bush but you just don't realize it yet. Wait until Abortion starts everyone will loose it. If a man killed a man a child will think its ok...but if a man kills a child the world will think its ok. War against has broke out already, but i don't care all i care about is EVERYONE is US not just soldiers, not just Women, not just Chilren but Everyone. Peace is all about me! so I see Abortion isn't gonna cause peace its gonna start War! So forget all you US Terrorist out there im going for Peace.

Enough Said

584743266[/snapback]

Why are people so worried with aboration is like an obsession. They are way more pressing issues at hand than aboration.

its because people like Kerry who is for Abortion, and other junk is that we all think it will be ok so people will make peace, but i tell who you vote for people that kill inicent children isn't gonna change nothing in this world but hatred by seeing Murder of children, is ok that they think that murder is ok so War by US will be against US. Like it is now, it started already you are at war with the people for Bush but you just don't realize it yet. Wait until Abortion starts everyone will loose it. If a man killed a man a child will think its ok...but if a man kills a child the world will think its ok. War against has broke out already, but i don't care all i care about is EVERYONE is US not just soldiers, not just Women, not just Chilren but Everyone. Peace is all about me! so I see Abortion isn't gonna cause peace its gonna start War! So forget all you US Terrorist out there im going for Peace.

Enough Said

584743266[/snapback]

Yes I'm sure Iraqi's are pro-abortion! No, it was the anti-abortionists, the right-wingers who started all these messes over in the Middle-East. But abortion has nothing to do with the wars in the first place.

and then we would have the typical European come crying to the US scene.  I think it'd be kind of ironic for the US to say "sorry guys, too bad, its not our problem and we don't agree with you, better luck next time!!!"

584743231[/snapback]

Exactly! We've bailed out Europe TWICE since the 1900's......This time, should something happen, we should just say you're on your own......but, we wont, why?

Because the USA is the only remaining super power left (and don't they just hate that!)

There's nothing super about a country 400 Billion dollars in debt, with oil at 55 dollars a barrel, No Health Care, No Social Security for any of you kiddies out there with Republican daddies right now, AND a Huge, multi billion dollar hole called Iraq that we are stuck in "for the next 5 years or more"

SUPER POWER AMERICA ! WOOT ! :blush:

It is more hillarious that people OUTSIDE the USA "think" they have a say so in the elections in the USA.  If you want a VOICE about who WE choose in OUR elections, then L-E-G-A-L-L-Y immigrate to this country, take the citizenship test and THEN you can vote.

Otherwise who cares what anyone outside the USA thinks about who should or should not become the elected officials of the USA.

584743194[/snapback]

We care because of the obvious impact the US can place on the world (eg. invade iraq). .. now i would like to return your question. Why would americans care about what governments there are in the middle east? why couldnt you just immagrate to that country? ok mabye my argument doesnt entierly stack up and compare, but what im trying to get at is that you care about who your neighbour elects because you then have to deal with them (and concidering the radical difference in fundamentals...)

Bush couldn't manage the local fruit and vegitable shop. If he was the leader of any other Country, the US would have already started a war with it.

Frankly, I love Bush (and the rest of his moron administration), since he has been President, the US dollar has gone down so much I can now import all the Region 1 DVD's, PC games and programming books before they come out in New Zealand at low low prices. Not only that, but he has pretty much put all those annoying political satirests out of work, he does a fantastic job of that all on his own.

There's nothing super about a country 400 Billion dollars in debt, with oil at 55 dollars a barrel, No Health Care, No Social Security for any of you kiddies out there with Republican daddies right now, AND a Huge, multi billion dollar hole called Iraq that we are stuck in "for the next 5 years or more"

SUPER POWER AMERICA ! WOOT !  :blush:

584743310[/snapback]

ok then, let's take the oil. i really don't have a problem with doing that. oh, i also have health care and social security, come from a fairly conservative HARD WORKING family, and intend to carry on that tradition.

there's too many people that expect things to be perfect all the time. Lets always have peace in the world, the economy will just start rising into a neverending streak of exponential growth, oil prices will always be 89 cents a gallon, everyone will go out and become employed, abortions will stop, and everyone will take responsibility for all of their actions.

you my friend, are incredibly naive.

how old are you by the way?

oh yeah, and to any French or Euro kiddies who are bitching about how the US "can't do anything right" and "bush is an idiot, zomg, a goat could do better" i have two words for you:

maginot line

I'm not saying who I will vote for when the time comes but I just Love these Bush, Kerry threads, they are more fun than the jokes section. people can be so anal. Love the really stupid remarks that come from both sides.

Cody

Exactly!  We've bailed out Europe TWICE since the 1900's......This time, should something happen, we should just say you're on your own......but, we wont, why?

Because the USA is the only remaining super power left (and don't they just hate that!)

584743298[/snapback]

Not before Canada became involved in the wars, and i belive the US only became involved because of the predominate threat towards america (oh lets not forget pearl harbour). oh and whats different with the "war on iraq" is that this time america started it.

Noones bitching about how the US does nothing right, and if they are, then they're morons. Its what Bush has done wrong that counts. And also the possibility of what he could do wrong.

And why do you insist on bringing WW2 into this when it most likely occured before you were even born?

why are you asking how old I am ? so you can point out how you think age makes any difference in a debate such as this ? Please. Suffice to say, I am old enough to know better than you.