[Definitive] Star Trek

I just downloaded watched episodes 1 and 2, it was good it finally came out. But it seems they've done their mission, and are back home now. So is it the end of the show or what?

I remember there is suppose to be temporal agents still in the timeline, so are they suppose to go an find them? kind like a StarTrek-Quantum Leap?

I just downloaded watched episodes 1 and 2, it was good it finally came out. But it seems they've done their mission, and are back home now. So is it the end of the show or what?

I remember there is suppose to be temporal agents still in the timeline, so are they suppose to go an find them? kind like a StarTrek-Quantum Leap?

584782834[/snapback]

Captain Archer should know a few things about Quantum Leaps. :D

584782834[/snapback]

The series isn't done.

New episode this week... archer has to deal wih the upper ranks regarding some of his more questionable actions in the expanse... and t'pol is supposed to get married.

The series isn't done.

New episode this week... archer has to deal wih the upper ranks regarding some of his more questionable actions in the expanse... and t'pol is supposed to get married.

584782854[/snapback]

I know...but the premise they started with was concluded it seems. So I was just pointing that out. I figure they will start with some other plots to follow with. But who is T'pal going to marry? I think she shouldn't mess with Tucker...but maybe she likes Archer...

AND to have enterprise be just like good ol' Startrek...(N)

I know...but the premise they started with was concluded it seems. So I was just pointing that out. I figure they will start with some other plots to follow with. But who is T'pal going to marry? I think she shouldn't mess with Tucker...but maybe she likes Archer...

AND to have enterprise be just like good ol' Startrek...(N)

584783414[/snapback]

Oh.. I misunderstood. :blush:

T'pol has an one of those arranged marriage things. It's to another vulcan and I also think her mom is in the episode.

Oh.. I misunderstood. :blush:

T'pol has an one of those arranged marriage things. It's to another vulcan and I also think her mom is in the episode.

584783443[/snapback]

I'm sorta suprised that she wouldn't object...oh well.

They got a new writer who is taking the show in a completely different direction, their going back to the TNG style episodes.

584785844[/snapback]

..oh no...:pinch:

nah, I guess they need to work on that exploration thing....

..oh no...:pinch: 

nah, I guess they need to work on that exploration thing....

584787172[/snapback]

Yeah, that's what they should've been doing instead of going off for a 1 ship saving Earth type thing :yes: When did Star Trek become an action show? Sure Kirk had some hand to hand fights, but now it's becoming like a summer action flick (which is what the ST movies seem to be now, except they usually premier in the winter). Don't get me wrong, I like an action flick same as every other guy, but ST was supposed to be about exploration, not fighting the bad guy of the week.

The original was about exploration? What show were you watching? Every week Kirk found some new woman to make out with, and some new enemy to fight. He was always looking for a reason to have his shirt torn to shreds so they could oil him up for all the ladies. Next Generation changed that notion by taking things away from the action and concentrating more on plot lines, character development and exploration.

The original was about exploration? What show were you watching?  Every week Kirk found some new woman to make out with, and some new enemy to fight. He was always looking for a reason to have his shirt torn to shreds so they could oil him up for all the ladies.  Next Generation changed that notion by taking things away from the action and concentrating more on plot lines, character development and exploration.

584789275[/snapback]

True, TNG was the true exploration one, but occasionally Kirk did exploring, unlike the crew of Enterprise.

I'd have to say they are about even in the exploration department. Exploration has been nothing more than an afterthought in both series. I'm enjoying the changeup though, and the upcoming episode arc looks great, especially having Brent Spiner.

Eh, I'm more looking forward to the Vulcan arc after that really.

It's about time they explained why the Vulcans in Archer's time amount to nothing more than emotional tards.

I'd have to say they are about even in the exploration department. Exploration has been nothing more than an afterthought in both series.  I'm enjoying the changeup though, and the upcoming episode arc looks great, especially having Brent Spiner.

584789370[/snapback]

Yeah, that's about the only thing I'm looking forward to.

Have the borg been in Enterprise at all?

584791502[/snapback]

Yeah, for 1 episode, the leftovers from First Contact were found in the Arctic and came back to life and so Archer had to deal with them.

I just saw episode 3, Hope T'pal doesn't bond with that creep. :pinch:

That guys is like he can't get a girl anyother way than sticking with some stupid tradition.. :no: He made the statement, "I just want you to be happy" Well wtf? She doesn't what that bozo, so let her be...

I just saw episode 3, Hope T'pal doesn't bond with that creep. :pinch:

That guys is like he can't get a girl anyother way than sticking with some stupid tradition.. :no: He made the statement, "I just want you to be happy" Well wtf? She doesn't what that bozo, so let her be...

584799953[/snapback]

She married him.

And he can't let her be, Vulcan arranged marragies can't be broken without both agreeing or the fight to the death thingie.

And he wants her to be happy? I wasn't aware emotionaless Vulcans were happy married. WTF? Ugh.

She married him.

And he can't let her be, Vulcan arranged marragies can't be broken without both agreeing or the fight to the death thingie.

And he wants her to be happy? I wasn't aware emotionaless Vulcans were happy married. WTF? Ugh.

584799978[/snapback]

I watched the show, I know. I was pionting out how that vulcan said "You only have to live on Vulcan for one year, then you can continue your career in starfleet." "I just want you to be happy"...Vulcans are emotionaless, they just control their emotions far more than Humans...Except T'pal now..lol.

I just watched "Home", and with it being the first episode in the true Coto Era, I was highly impressed. Granted, some of the dialogue was cheesy, but it was top quality Star Trek writing. Not all episodes need phaser fights and explosions.

I just watched "Home", and with it being the first episode in the true Coto Era, I was highly impressed. Granted, some of the dialogue was cheesy, but it  was top quality Star Trek writing. Not all episodes need phaser fights and explosions.

584802272[/snapback]

Hmm, maybe I should have stayed up on Friday to watch it since I only get it at 1:35 AM here :wacko:

Usually I'm pretty tired by then and Enterprise usually only puts me to sleep :sleep:

I watched the show, I know. I was pionting out how that vulcan said "You only have to live on Vulcan for one year, then you can continue your career in starfleet." "I just want you to be happy"...Vulcans are emotionaless, they just control their emotions far more than Humans...Except T'pal now..lol.

584800505[/snapback]

ah but happyness verges on the emotion/stateofmind type of thing