DeMx

i found two bugs.. i'll post them later, after i apply the theme again

i can't find the other bug...

i also found a third one.. so far i've only seen this in photoshop/imageready and that weather program in the software branding forum.

it'll cut off some letters on buttons.. like "Ok" it will be missing "k" and on "Cancel" it says "Cance"

post-19461-1100707829_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vice King

The button bug...its a inheriatance from the original style...personally I don't have a problem with it, is something todo with the font choice I think.

The second bug, could you please show me a picture of it using a different theme...just to see where it is.

I found a different bug personally, and i'll fix that in my next update.

i was going to reply back with some more screen shots, but neowin went down and i'm at school now..

so i'll post them when i get home later tonight.

as for the font thing, couldn't that be fixed by choosing another font?

This is by far one of the greatest dark Visual Styles I have ever seen. I absolutely LOVE IT.

The only thing that I suggest... is to change the tabs back to the original DeanachM style... it's great.... God this VS is absoulutely amazing.

in the ss where i have A Tribe Called Quest..

where i circled, there should be some lines, you know where you can adjust the width of the cell? well that is missing, i have to move my mouse over it to find it.

post-19461-1100747858_thumb.jpg

post-19461-1100747876.jpg

ot: i still have not forgotten about noodle's dark mod of either bant or gant VS, it looked so amazing, but never released.

this is the closest VS to it. again thank you for making this, bugs or no bugs i'm still using it.