DeMx

ot: i still have not forgotten about noodle's dark mod of either bant or gant VS, it looked so amazing, but never released.

this is the closest VS to it. again thank you for making this, bugs or no bugs i'm still using it.

584941618[/snapback]

are there any shots of those VSs?

Eitherway... i fell in love with this theme... and i just modded the Lifes Ended Compact to match the tabs in the original DeanachM VS. Absolutely beautiful!

I hope you don't mind... (it's just a personal mod)

post-3842-1100790717.jpg

in the ss where i have A Tribe Called Quest..

where i circled, there should be some lines, you know where you can adjust the width of the cell? well that is missing, i have to move my mouse over it to find it.

584940846[/snapback]

I'll add in a small line there, its begining to get to me too :pinch:

I may have it done today or tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for all the nice comments :D

Er. Oops.

:whistle:

Kinda forgot my hosting ran out today. Guess i'll have to sign up for a small orange hosting soon.

I can't offer temp hosting. It'll be back in a few days. Ooh. The suspense :ninja:

I have to say that I love this theme and I found it JUST when I went looking for a new one. So now this is my main theme.

And like everyone else, I'm looking forward to a Winamp skin. I went to Winamp.com to look for one similar but nothing that caught my eye.

Great work dude. I love it.

It would be nice if someone could upload it.

584997163[/snapback]

No, please don't. Email if you have to.

But it will come back up, just give it a few days. It now even includes a turn off computer dialouge!!111oneoneeleven!