This, is a reteaser.

Yea ok.

The Incredibles was an ok movie, ok?

And Spider-Man 2 owned!

But everyone has his tastes but personally I think Spidey owned. It was way better then Punisher, DareDevil and that stupid movie called Elektra coming out...

OH GOD WHY DID THEY BOTHER MAKING THESE MOVIES ... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Oh and looks like your VS is an ok style, maybe ill even use it .. because I always liked your styles, ok?

ok.

Anyways, since you reminded me of DareDevil imma go kill myself, brb.

what DO you think?

I think it is funny as hell that you have all these people having orgasims over a pic of the Display Properties/Appearance. :yes:

Keep it up. ;)

I really fail to understand this. Why do authors announce a new theme or icon set (MINIUM? for example) months in advance before releasing them, they can get feedback from some friends or whatever. It isn't like they're making a whole OS or something...

I really fail to understand this. Why do authors announce a new theme or icon set (MINIUM? for example) months in advance before releasing them, they can get feedback from some friends or whatever. It isn't like they're making a whole OS or something...

585066454[/snapback]

i dont know about other authors, but i for one, do it purely for the attention and ego boosting. i think everyone in the world knows that my ego isnt big enough, so they wan't to help out, so i make posts like this so they can do that for me. because they should be doing things for me.

oh, and also to stop the constant pm's asking if i'm going to release the theme in my desktop pictures...

thank you everyone for your comments, the theme is coming along, more slowly. more tweaking. there have been stretches of time where ive been unable to work on the theme, but i am confident i can have it out by 2005. 2006 at the latest i swear.

i dont know about other authors, but i for one, do it purely for the attention and ego boosting. i think everyone in the world knows that my ego isnt big enough, so they wan't to help out, so i make posts like this so they can do that for me. because they should be doing things for me.

:)

Some people will never understand your 'ego'. I do. I think I do. I probably want to think I do. Maybe in the future I do. :cry:

Dude - its spelled "PSYCHE"

Sweet looking theme.

584910464[/snapback]

donte yu noe fonetik spelling is all theh rage

by the way i am eagerly anticipating the release of this oh so sexy theme

585071007[/snapback]

:laugh: :rofl: