[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

I picked up the case on Monday here are a few pics I took.

playgear2.jpg

playgear4.jpg

playgear1.jpg

585810077[/snapback]

awesome man, thank you.

so how do you like it? i heard that it sucks because it doesn't hold it in, and it could fall out if you're not careful.

omg i'm stupid....

UPS came today and i actualy saw the package...

then the guy said that he need me to pay tax before he could give it to me O_o...

now i gotta wait till monday T___T...

So close , yet so far :(

ZJODEN

omg i'm stupid....

UPS came today and i actualy saw the package...

then the guy said that he need me to pay tax before he could give it to me O_o...

now i gotta wait till monday T___T...

So close , yet so far :(

ZJODEN

585814822[/snapback]

ups is a scamming pos company. Its their time to expire. Brown can do nothing good for you.

I picked up the case on Monday here are a few pics I took.

playgear2.jpg

playgear4.jpg

playgear1.jpg

585810077[/snapback]

I just bought this tonight and I have to say it's a freakn sweet case. IF I drop my psp theres no way in hell its breaking. I also picked up Mercury, but have yet to play it.

Just picked the Logitech case up too. Had to drive 22 miles to the nearest mall that had it in stock.

This case is better than I though. Even though I thought the PSP would actually be secured in place.

Oh well...

Im still waiting for NBA Street: Showdown to come out. That game is going to be sweet.

Just picked the Logitech case up too.  Had to drive 22 miles to the nearest mall that had it in stock.

This case is better than I though.  Even though I thought the PSP would actually be secured in place.

Oh well...

Im still waiting for NBA Street: Showdown to come out.  That game is going to be sweet.

585815402[/snapback]

Be secured in place? Mine isn't going anywhere this sucker is stuck. Also I just noticed the case folds back as a stand so you can place it on a desk or table and watch movies or videos. This is freakn awesome.

Be secured in place? Mine isn't going anywhere this sucker is stuck. Also I just noticed the case folds back as a stand so you can place it on a desk or table and watch movies or videos. This is freakn awesome.

585815409[/snapback]

I meant like when you hold it upside down the psp wont fall out. I know that it wont jiggle in the case but there's nothing to hold the psp in place if you hold it upside down.

But Im not complaining or anything, the case is great. Its not like Im going to be careless enough to tip it over.

Amazon.co.uk has updated the release date of the PSP for the UK....The new date? 30th of September!!!

How many more times can the PSP's launch get pushed back?

Roll on E3 and Sony's announcement of the 'real' release date.

well today marks one month after the psp launch (US), having that time to reflect how do you guys feel about your psp's, i have no regrets, the only problem i have with the units is the bad number of bad pixels on them

well today marks one month after the psp launch (US), having that time to reflect how do you guys feel about your psp's, i have no regrets, the only problem i have with the units is the bad number of bad pixels on them

585824142[/snapback]

I ordered a 1GB stick before the launch and it still has not arrived - supposed to ship tomorrow. There should be some free games out by now to put on the memory stick. Game selection is not that great right now. Had to open up 4 at Best Buy before I got one with no dead pixels. :no: Other than that I am happy with my purchase :wacko:

i'm still 100% happy with mine. just the dead pixels, but i'll be using my warranty some time in the future.

the only thing, like someone else said, i've only used it for games right now, because i've been waiting a month for a 1gb stick to come. once i get the stick, i'll do more tv show watching, and maybe a few mp3s.

Same here, the lack of stock on the 1GB Pro Duos is REALLY annoying. 2 Dead pixels and no other real issues means I'm a happy camper..... until a new colour/revision is released. ;)

I ordered a 1GB stick before the launch and it still has not arrived - supposed to ship tomorrow.  There should be some free games out by now to put on the memory stick.  Game selection is not that great right now.  Had to open up 4 at Best Buy before I got one with no dead pixels.&nbsp:no:o:  Other than that I am happy with my purchase&nbsp:wacko:o:

585824239[/snapback]

1GB Stick delayed yet another week. WTF!!!:angry:y:

I won't be suprised if it is another week and another .....:angry:y: