[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

This ok for the PSP?

20-180-610-02.JPG

585901424[/snapback]

Definite no-no:no:o:

You need a memory stick that says DUO or PRO DUO on it. SD won't work.

Definite no-no  :no:

You need a memory stick that says DUO or PRO DUO on it.  SD won't work.

585901456[/snapback]

Phew, thanks. No wonder it was so cheap compared to other 1Gig cards I came across.

This one should be fine then...

20-191-419-01.JPG

Why turn it off at all? It won't load a game if it's just waking up from standby. Otherwise, you could just press home as soon as it starts loading.

lets say i cold boot the psp with a game insterted....surely you can hold down a certain button so the psp goes straight to the dash without even doing a UMD seek.

Any word on emulating other systems (SNES/NES/SG) on PSP?

585901433[/snapback]

Well Gba Emulator have been release but only works on firmware 1 For jap models only.

But sony will release a update soon 1.51 for jap models.

we all know you already know the answer to that.... :yes:

585902736[/snapback]

actually I am not that sure...there is a million kinds of memory it has to be a duo right?

It's the right one. :) I ordered one as well, now with my luck Amazon will email me later and tell me they ran out of stock.:laugh:

Does anyone know a good website to by a PSP (has to deliver to UK)?

It would be best if I could get the region free versionand the latest model.. which is like 1001?

Does anyone know a good website to by a PSP (has to deliver to UK)?

It would be best if I could get the region free versionand the latest model.. which is like 1001?

585905331[/snapback]

I ordered mine from gbax.com. Heard mixed reviews of electricbirdland.co.uk. Lik-sang is ever reliable but remember to add ~?40 for import tax on top of the price

www.videogamesplus.com is also a good one...for the US version.

www.lik-sang.com also good, but for insurance reasons, they put the exact value on a package and above $ 40 that means you have to pay customs / tax.

So did anyone -really- get in on that $129 Amazon deal on the 1 GB cards? When I ordered they were in stock. But, they aren't any more. In addition, my order has an estimated delivery date of the 19th-21st of this month and a ship date of the 17th! Do they have a functioning stock system or not?

So did anyone -really- get in on that $129 Amazon deal on the 1 GB cards?  When I ordered they were in stock.  But, they aren't any more.  In addition, my order has an estimated delivery date of the 19th-21st of this month and a ship date of the 17th!  Do they have a functioning stock system or not?

585909082[/snapback]

same here they better deliver too :D.

I gave up. Was looking around again today and was at www.mwave.com (have bought from them before). It showed the same Sandisk one in stock so I ordered it plus a USB cable and it shipped 2 hours later! I just checked and it is no longer in stock though...insane. Maybe they only had the one I ordered. Total was about $140 for Fedex Express Saver shipping, the USB Cable, and the $120 memory stick.

Now I just need to find a logitech playgear pocket in stock somewhere. Hope my canceled Amazon order means someone else has a better chance of getting that memory!

lucky ******s...still waiting on dell.

585911156[/snapback]

me too, but I ended up getting a 1GB SanDisk Mini Cruzer for $0 with the concession coupon they gave me, w00t!