[NFL] T.O. likely out for playoffs

I think they can get to the Super Bowl w/out him, but I don't think they can win one w/out him :no: .

585141960[/snapback]

I agree with this.. that they "can" get to it.. not that they will, but I don't think they can win even if they get to the SuperBowl.

hell yea hes cocky, he CAN be cocky...teams can adjust their pass coverage based on TO and he will STILL burn them...in all honesty, i dont like TO....especially after he took away the honor by mocking everyone's favorite alleged murder, Ray Lewis. i think the eagles still have a chance though...westbrook has always been a big part of this offense and mcnabb can throw the ball on a line. i think it's freddie mitchells time to shine ;]....now, once they win their division, that's a different story......

I just wanted to see andy reid wear spandex....oh well

Eagles will falter in the NFC championship, yet again.

585144759[/snapback]

I don't see that happening this year, the only team I see really posing a challenege to us is Atlanta. I think the first NFC Championship St. Louis truely beat us, but the last two NFC Championships the Eagles beat the Eagles. We were our own worse enemy.

I think Hollywood Mitchell is going to do fine taking the place of T.O. They are basically the same person, especially attitude and personality wise. The only real thing I think T.O. has over Freddy is his speed to break away after the catch, which enables him to get the yards and the TDs.

Edited by jmole

atlanta won't challenge anybody in the playoffs. vick is way too inconsistent, and commits way too many turnovers to win a big time game.

the eagles will probably still make it to the super bowl, but they def. won't win it.

I'm just glad that most of you who are opposing fans have class and decency. I thought for sure I'd see someone gloating over this injury.

He'll be back. And the Eagles WILL make it to the Super Bowl. And believe or not, they will win it too.

I'm just glad that most of you who are opposing fans have class and decency.  I thought for sure I'd see someone gloating over this injury.

He'll be back.  And the Eagles WILL make it to the Super Bowl.  And believe or not, they will win it too.

585163398[/snapback]

:yes: :woot:

This has to be the year for the Eagles. So much talent on the field and in the coaching staff. They might not beat Pittsburg in the Superbowl but I think it will definately be an intersting game. Better than last years Superbowl (sleeper in the first half- exciting in the second half).

This has to be the year for the Eagles.  So much talent on the field and in the coaching staff.  They might not beat Pittsburg in the Superbowl but I think it will definately be an intersting game.  Better than last years Superbowl (sleeper in the first half- exciting in the second half).

585163493[/snapback]

I didn't know the Steelers and Eagles are already in the SB. I thought we had more weeks of football to play. :shifty:

I didn't know the Steelers and Eagles are already in the SB.  I thought we had more weeks of football to play.&nbsp:shifty:y:

585165424[/snapback]

We do:huh:h:

:p:p

I didn't know the Steelers and Eagles are already in the SB.  I thought we had more weeks of football to play.&nbsp:shifty:y:

585165424[/snapback]

agree, It's been years since the SuperBowl didn't have a surprise team in it.

Let's see here:

T.O. - 14 TD receptions

Rest of the receivers - 1 TD combined

Sorry Philly, but your chances just flew away faster then T.O. could flap his arms after a TD catch.

I hope my Rams can whoop their butts on Monday Night Football :D

585171169[/snapback]

You probably will since the Eagles will probably be playing their third string for the second half of the game.

Let's see here:

T.O. - 14 TD receptions

Rest of the receivers - 1 TD combined

Sorry Philly, but your chances just flew away faster then T.O. could flap his arms after a TD catch.

585170816[/snapback]

All this shows is:

1. The Eagles like to utilize their #1 weapon. Hey, if you have a loaded canon why not use it as much as possible?

and

2. Your lack of football knowledge. :whistle:

If I remember what the Philadelphia Inquirer said last week, lets look back at the last 5 games:

T.O. - 2 TDs

Westbrook - 8 TDs

The Eagles were still winning even though T.O. was barely doing anything except make people double cover him. Once again the Eagles are not a one man team and T.O. is not the entire offense. If the Eagle's defense plays like they have been playing since they lost to the Steelers, the offense will find a way to win without T.O.

Edited by jmole