The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

Comments removed.[/i]

585157785[/snapback]

Higly disturbing. :|

Well, I believe I got a 17" LCD for Christmas... but I don't know about that. :rolleyes:

Comments removed.

585157785[/snapback]

:blink:

Anyhoo, I went out and bought myself a new scanner this afternoon. I figure, if I am going to get anything decent this year, I'll have to buy it myself. *chuckle*

I'm looking forward to the inevitable deluge of socks and undies, come tomorrow. Bring on the 25th! I only have one pair left!!!! :laugh:

Comments removed.

585157785[/snapback]

:rolleyes: :yes:

Anyways, I think I'm getting shoes, which I really need. And a cheap poolstick (but better than the free ones that loan out at my school :p).

Anyhoo, I went out and bought myself a new scanner this afternoon. I figure, if I am going to get anything decent this year, I'll have to buy it myself. *chuckle*

I'm looking forward to the inevitable deluge of socks and undies, come tomorrow. Bring on the 25th! I only have one pair left!!!!  :laugh:

585157807[/snapback]

LOL I totally forgot about that. I always usually get boxes upon boxes of socks and/or undies. Haha, I'm looking forward to that. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to the inevitable deluge of socks and undies, come tomorrow. Bring on the 25th! I only have one pair left!!!!  :laugh:

585157807[/snapback]

reminds me. i tried to scan one of my socks once, it didn't even fot on the scanner.

I know i'm having these...

AMD64 3500+ s939

Maxtor 200GB SATA hdd

MSI Neo2 K8N Platinum mobo

Antec Sonata case

Dual channel 1gb crucial memory

Zalman fan

InMotion speaker for my iPod

:fun:

Hmm.

I bought most of what I am getting. Family is giving me cash, which I am going to spend on new PC parts.

Anyway:

Peacoat

2 Graphic T-Shirts

A couple of pairs of jeans

A couple of pairs of Khakis

Stephen Lynch - Live at the El Rey

Zippered hoodie

A few sweaters

Teh dreaded und3rw34r and s0cks

CM Stacker case

New glass workstation

A new motherboard (undecided at this point.)

K. Swiss dress shoes

K. Swiss Athletic Shoes

Motorola C650 Phone

Kenneth Cole wallet

Aeropostale Track Jacket

Aeropostale Hoodie

GAP Hoodie/Fleece

American Eagle T-Shirt

Steve Madden Vintage Shoes

Banan Republic... Thing LOL

$$$ Money

....dunno can't remember it all

and also my dad promised a new rig soon, however he didi not state a budget, which odds are will be between $450 and $1000

I got a new iPod since my last one was stolen. I also bought myself a new cd player for my car as a christmas gift to myself. Not sure about anything else though. Parents probably also got me some clothes that I more than likely, will not feel comfortable wearing.