The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

Funny story....here we go....

Recently moved back home, I sold everything and took a chance on a girl I'd met in Toronto. Moved out there for a month, we totally hit it off.....had to tend to family matters out west in Van, so we parted, but decided to move to Edmonton together. She's recently gotten rid of her stuff cuz shipping is insane and we were gonna start from stratch. All we owned was our computers...lol....and our clothes.

Moved back home already, in Edmonton and as our luck has it...I scored a furnished 2 bedroom condo in the heart of the city, for me and my honey. Now we have a home to start our lives in, and we scored some furnishings for the time being.

Of all the gifts, I think this is the best Xmas I've ever had in my life, and I couldn't have asked for anything else. :D

Here's a shot of the pad. No worries about the tv in there, we are gonna snag a big screen coming up. The one in the pick is totally temporary.

Funny story....here we go....

Recently moved back home, I sold everything and took a chance on a girl I'd met in Toronto. Moved out there for a month, we totally hit it off.....had to tend to family matters out west in Van, so we parted, but decided to move to Edmonton together. She's recently gotten rid of her stuff cuz shipping is insane and we were gonna start from stratch. All we owned was our computers...lol....and our clothes.

Moved back home already, in Edmonton and as our luck has it...I scored a furnished 2 bedroom condo in the heart of the city, for me and my honey. Now we have a home to start our lives in, and we scored some furnishings for the time being.

Of all the gifts, I think this is the best Xmas I've ever had in my life, and I couldn't have asked for anything else.  :D

Here's a shot of the pad. No worries about the tv in there, we are gonna snag a big screen coming up. The one in the pick is totally temporary.

585160806[/snapback]

Hope you and your girl have a good time this Christmas. The BEST gift she can give you at midnight is her dressed in one of those sexy santa helper suits :shifty:

I got a Lane Furniture leather computer chair. Quite possibly the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. :wub: I also got some clothes and some food. More to come from my grandparents :D

Well I just brought my self a

80gig samsung hard drive + external closer = external hard dirve

well christmas is tomrrow over 14+ hours till I open gifts

other then that I got

10 mcdonolds money - friend my age 13

$15 check from neighbor help him out a lot

some cookies from school

I can't wait to see what my parents got me

I don't know what Santa is bringing me because i haven't written him a list this year. Hopefully the elves will pick me something nice... :santa: :santa: :santa:

I got teeth.

I know that sounds bizarre, but I have very soft teeth, and the insurance company was about to boot my ass off my parents plan, so they paid for my teeth to get done.. cost around a grand after the insurance company paid 80%

so far:

From my sister:

Bourne Supremacy DVD

From My Grandma:

A Sweathshirt with a wolf on it

Charlie Brown DVD(I love snoopy and the peanuts gang :D )

A Dukes of Hazards T-Shirt

Socks

I will check in tonight when we open more gifts :D

I got (its under my bed waiting for tomorrow morning)..

ANTEC PlusView 1000AMG Case (no PSU)

Zalman 7000B-Cu CPU Cooler

Zalman northbridge cooler

I got my family:

Panasonic DVD Player

DK Digital 5.1 Surround Sound System

Im doing a :santa: in the morning and setting up the DVD and sounds system (at 4am), then getting to work on the case and cooling as im going to my aunts at 9:30am.

CDs: UnderOath: Their only Chasing Safety (Best CD I've heard in a long time!)

Killswitch Engage: the End of Heartache

Interpol

DVDs: Napolean Dynamite

Matrix Boxset

Game: HALO :woot:

Mouse: Logitech Mx510 :woot: :woot:

Undershirts :rolleyes:

Sushi Set

Target Gift Card

Blank DVDs

Toaster :huh:

haha :laugh:

well so far ive gotten:

- $25 best buy giftcard (from friend)

- mr. potatohead (from friend - inside joke :p)

- $30 best buy giftcard (from aunt)

- $25 amazon.com gift certificate (from other aunt)

- $35 check from my grandma

and i know my mom got me a nintendo ds :happy:.

merry christmas, neowinians :santa:!

585160793[/snapback]

Wow.. you must be REALLY hard to shop for :p

Not much for me this year, but I couldn't ask for better: 16x DVD Burner, 256mb Flash Drive, Fahrenheit 9/11 DVD, Green Day t-shirt (hasn't arrived in time for xmas :(), Edward Scissorhands DVD from the gf, and a surprise (my only one) from my friend in Texas

Edited by mp123