The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

How do you all know what you got before Christmas, doesn't that spoil all the fun? Plus, from a lot of posts I read it sounds like some of you need to be reminded that Christmas is for GIVING, not recieving. Remember that? I don't know what I got other than a bunch of clothes from Old Navy because I was there when my mom got it. I think originally we were just going to buy some clothes, but since it was just a week ago we decided that she could go ahead and put it in a bag and say it was for Christmas :).

I know I wont be getting the only thing I really did want, a mod chip for my xbox, but that's just because no one knows where to get one, I'll end up getting one of those myself soon. That was fine. Other than that, I spent money I do not yet have to buy my parents and brother gifts, and will have to pay my little brother back (rich ****** :p) once I get Christmas money.

My biggest gift is just being able to be home and see my family and old HS friends and having a break from school ;)

Seven ponies, a solid gold ferarri, a dog that can bark in nine languages, 800 million dollars, and a yacht.

585159745[/snapback]

your family not given you much this year then, ah well. :huh:

Seven ponies, a solid gold ferarri, a dog that can bark in nine languages, 800 million dollars, and a yacht.

lol that sounds like what some people on here claim they got

Still the 24th here but I know what I got from my parents.

An Xecuter 3 ;)

A wireless keyboard/mouse combo from logitech.

Possibly a 20gb Ipod (I can hear things in my house :shifty: )

and just tiny things such as Halo 2 prima stratagy guide, Halo 1/2 artwork book (shows you how they designed everything and the background behind it", Possibly a halo 2 poster.

Then of course my other family members will just give me money ;)

I am not getting ANYTHING. Nothing at all. but thats ok im used to it.... Cant buy myself anything cause well i cant get a job, people here wont higher until your 16 and im 15!! :(

Matrix Collection

160GB WD Hard Drive (For My Tivo)

Airport Express

Linksys Wireless Range Expander WRE54G (x2)

Motorola V3 Razr

Simpsons S5 DVD's

Shrek 2

LOTR: ROTK Extended Edition DVD

iPod Photo 60GB

iPod Mini Blue

A bunch of iPod/iPod Mini Accessories

512MB SD Card

585158428[/snapback]

and then you woke up huh? you do realize your listing 2000 dollars plus of stuff.. sounds a little hard to belive.

(bought by myself for myself for Christmas)

KOTOR 2

Halo 2

New LG CD-RW 52x

(from parents and relatives)

Money...

Gift Cards...

Bordem...

585160522[/snapback]

Congrats on buying yourself money for Christmas. ! :D

A 40GB HDD, a cell phone, some pants, some shirts, a hugo boss parfum.. and I gotta wait till tonight for the others

585160277[/snapback]

I wear the hugo by hugo moss myself : )

Am i the only one that actually wanted socks? I never really ask for anything or want anything from family and friends. If its something i wanted i would have bought it already. That said, I love giving gifts though. Nothing like the thrill of finding a well suited gift for someone, something you've put a lot of thought into : )

My family repetedly called me about something i wanted so i gave them the name of a dvd i was about to buy (ATHF volume 3) .

585159745[/snapback]

haha :laugh:

well so far ive gotten:

- $25 best buy giftcard (from friend)

- mr. potatohead (from friend - inside joke :p)

- $30 best buy giftcard (from aunt)

- $25 amazon.com gift certificate (from other aunt)

- $35 check from my grandma

and i know my mom got me a nintendo ds :happy:.

merry christmas, neowinians :santa:!

Edited by .will